Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Denied Rodney's Dyatrian Build Team Application

Discussion in 'Dyatrian Build Team Applications' started by RodneyWayne11, Jan 7, 2015.

1. RodneyWayne_

Minecraft username: RodneyWayne11

Where are you from/What languages you speak: From San Diego, CA. I speak English and Tagalog (Filipino)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your WorldEdit skills?: 7

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your Voxel Sniper skills?: 2. (Just learned about it yesterday)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your building ability?: Probably a 5 or 5 1/2. I'm still learning how to build better. Jeqqe's helping me with that.

What work have you done in the past? (Pictures, MegaCraft plot number, Your YouTube): I did this, don't know if it's that good though. ID: -82;-68. I also made a huge house on this plot ID: 62;14

How many hours you usually build, weekly? Probably around 1-3 when I'm bored, but I usually play kitpvp now.

Why should we choose you?(50-100 words) Because I think joining a good build team would help me become a better builder. Seeing other good builders' creations will help me come up with new ideas and new ways to build. I could also help people with building projects if they need any assistance.

2. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Rodney this thread Isn't needed, I've already accepted you to the team. However this isn't normal "accept" to the team. [I will be posting an update reply to the application format to explain how the new system will work.]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RodneyWayne_

I applied because Bidu said I wasnt in the build team. Then I told him that I just made an application then he said "brb gonna deny it" -_-

4. BiduBR

Retired Staff

i was joking :p about denying and you werent on the team at that time.

5. RodneyWayne_

Well, I was whitelisted so that didn't mean I was on the team?

6. DemonWolfGirl_YT

Well not exectly they gave you the trials to test you