Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Rodney's Dyatrian Build Team Application

Discussion in 'Dyatrian Build Team Applications' started by RodneyWayne11, Jan 7, 2015.

1. RodneyWayne_

Minecraft username: RodneyWayne11

Where are you from/What languages you speak: From San Diego, CA. I speak English and Tagalog (Filipino)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your WorldEdit skills?: 7

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your Voxel Sniper skills?: 2. (Just learned about it yesterday)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your building ability?: Probably a 5 or 5 1/2. I'm still learning how to build better. Jeqqe's helping me with that.

What work have you done in the past? (Pictures, MegaCraft plot number, Your YouTube): I did this, don't know if it's that good though. ID: -82;-68. I also made a huge house on this plot ID: 62;14

How many hours you usually build, weekly? Probably around 1-3 when I'm bored, but I usually play kitpvp now.

Why should we choose you?(50-100 words) Because I think joining a good build team would help me become a better builder. Seeing other good builders' creations will help me come up with new ideas and new ways to build. I could also help people with building projects if they need any assistance.

2. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Rodney this thread Isn't needed, I've already accepted you to the team. However this isn't normal "accept" to the team. [I will be posting an update reply to the application format to explain how the new system will work.]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RodneyWayne_

I applied because Bidu said I wasnt in the build team. Then I told him that I just made an application then he said "brb gonna deny it" -_-

4. BiduBR

Retired Staff

i was joking :p about denying and you werent on the team at that time.

5. RodneyWayne_

Well, I was whitelisted so that didn't mean I was on the team?

6. DemonWolfGirl_YT

Well not exectly they gave you the trials to test you