Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
atomicroot
Last Activity:
Apr 1, 2017 at 6:22 AM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 2 3
Agree 1 1
Funny 0 0
Winner 2 2
Informative 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 1 0
Creative 0 0

Followers 2

atomicroot

atomicroot was last seen:
Apr 1, 2017
    1. hbl
      hbl
      Wow. I've never seen anyone put that much effort, neatness, and organization into one thread with being thorough. You have another follower. I have also fought against Em last night and she muted me for apparently extending an argument when, after the two warnings, stopped my argument and began to give criticism. :)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Senpai_Artic
        Senpai_Artic
        Okay I am getting sick and tired of trying to hold back and not get involved but you two need to understand she did her job. We are all people and we all make mistakes once in a while. I do understand you two dislike her about how she does her job but please if you have a problem instead of making a problem on the forums in public where people can see it then take this to higher up staff where they can sort it out.
        Nov 14, 2016
        _Brokencrystal_ likes this.
      3. Senpai_Artic
        Senpai_Artic
        By putting this stuff in public on the forums it makes a bad reputation on the server which we don't want. Just please stop all of this and if it's really needed to be continued involve higher up staff. I do hope you understand where I am getting at I'm not trying to sound mean here at all and I know I have no control to change your mind but think of your actions and speech and how it can impact others.
        Nov 14, 2016
        _Brokencrystal_ and Sanaenae like this.
      4. Senpai_Artic
        Senpai_Artic
        Hope you understood and thanks for reading.
        Nov 14, 2016
        _Brokencrystal_ likes this.