Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
HipposAreCoal
Last Activity:
Apr 28, 2016 at 6:49 PM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 0 1
Agree 2 5
Funny 1 0
Winner 0 2
Informative 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0
Birthday:
October 19

HipposAreCoal

Female, from USA Virginia

Where is the best ice cream place ever? (in the USA) tell me wat state its in and wat town its in so I can find it xD Apr 22, 2016

HipposAreCoal was last seen:
Apr 28, 2016
    1. HipposAreCoal
      HipposAreCoal
      Where is the best ice cream place ever? (in the USA) tell me wat state its in and wat town its in so I can find it xD
    2. HipposAreCoal
      HipposAreCoal
      How do I /ignore everybody on the server exept the people I cant /ignore (AKA the owner)
      1. _Brokencrystal_
        _Brokencrystal_
        Why in good heavens would you want to do that? Go to Video Settings and you can turn chat off entirely.
        Well, since /p deny * denies all players, perhaps /ignore * works the same way.
        Apr 19, 2016
        ryerye1243 likes this.
    3. HipposAreCoal
      HipposAreCoal
      Sick with strep throat
  • About

Birthday:
    October 19
    Hello,
    I am HipposAreCoal. The only reason I havent left this server is because of the worldedit and the truth is I wanna /ignore everyone on there because my chat ALWAYS has somthing in it and all I wanna do is just build my own crap and have no distractions and if someone wants to speak to me they can just do "/msg HipposAreCoal." I hope they add /ignore @a sometime soon.