Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

MegaGames Parkour Race

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFaceless0ne, Aug 16, 2015.

1. hanzomain69

so i talked to BlueFusion12 yesterday about adding a parkour race to mega games, and he said that it was fine but he needed a map. i made this thread to try to get some builders to help me build this! please reply if you want to help out! also i need some one to host a server to build this on. also BlueFusion12 please reply because i want to be 100% sure that we are adding this because i dont want to put work into nothing!

• Like Like x 1
  2. kailanchauhan

Hey FacelessOne, I am happy to build a map with you and any other players, but really I think that the map may not need to be bigger than 256(145^2) so I would say you can use a MegaCraft plot. Unfortunately I cannot definitely supply a plot until I get the results of my @ProjectUOCJAK (@therealjojo, @_Karthik_). If this vote does not end soon, then I can give you the plot and make a warp to it. Just consider this stuff :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. _Jepic_

Honestly, I Would Love To Help! I Have Built Many Parkour Maps, and I Have Nothing Much To Do ;D. Just Message Me When I'm Online!

4. hanzomain69

thanks guys! you are welcome to help! i will message you my email so we can talk more!

5. kailanchauhan

Em can't we make a conversation on the forums?
    But if you were wondering, I have a spare plot we can use if you guys don't want to use your plots up, but you will have to excuse y=0-30(approx) as i built a mega carrot farm underneath