Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MegaGames Parkour Race

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFaceless0ne, Aug 16, 2015.

1. hanzomain69

so i talked to BlueFusion12 yesterday about adding a parkour race to mega games, and he said that it was fine but he needed a map. i made this thread to try to get some builders to help me build this! please reply if you want to help out! also i need some one to host a server to build this on. also BlueFusion12 please reply because i want to be 100% sure that we are adding this because i dont want to put work into nothing!

• Like Like x 1
  2. kailanchauhan

Hey FacelessOne, I am happy to build a map with you and any other players, but really I think that the map may not need to be bigger than 256(145^2) so I would say you can use a MegaCraft plot. Unfortunately I cannot definitely supply a plot until I get the results of my @ProjectUOCJAK (@therealjojo, @_Karthik_). If this vote does not end soon, then I can give you the plot and make a warp to it. Just consider this stuff :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. _Jepic_

Honestly, I Would Love To Help! I Have Built Many Parkour Maps, and I Have Nothing Much To Do ;D. Just Message Me When I'm Online!

4. hanzomain69

thanks guys! you are welcome to help! i will message you my email so we can talk more!

5. kailanchauhan

Em can't we make a conversation on the forums?
    But if you were wondering, I have a spare plot we can use if you guys don't want to use your plots up, but you will have to excuse y=0-30(approx) as i built a mega carrot farm underneath