Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Im Sorry Guys!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrazyBenderMC, Sep 30, 2015.

1. CrazyBenderMC

Hey guys, Crazy here! I would just like to let everyone know that the reason that i haven't been on that much is that i have to deal with school, which im pretty sure that everyone else is doing. :p but anyways, i have been on other servers because that i do not know what to do on MegaCraft! So, i was wondering, if anyone has an idea, if you could post it below so that i can be better with activity, i could practice building, and build a pretty good rep and friends and stuff. I really miss this server, i just don't know what to do on the server anymore! I have 2 empty plots that are just begging to be filled with stuff! So, please post a reply for something that i should build on the 2 empty plots. I will even accept roleplays, buildings, mountains, ANYTHING!

So please, i need your help! post something in this thread for something that i should do on the 2 empty plots!

2. iProcraftinate

Retired Staff

Go for experience, play on kitpvp/sb/survival. This server isn't just creative, you know.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. CrazyBenderMC

i know that, i just only play on the creative server, but thank you for suggesting something!

• Like Like x 1
  4. CrazyBenderMC

i would even accept what i should build in skyblock, like buildings, mob spawners..... something that i could build or that you think i could build. (I will even accept pixel-art for me to make) I hope that makes things easier :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. iProcraftinate

Retired Staff

You should make an rp. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. CrazyBenderMC

ok thanks! do you have a theme for me? im about to get on, so you can just pm me the theme if u see me :)

7. iProcraftinate

Retired Staff

You should make an outerspace theme. :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. iProcraftinate

Retired Staff

Thank you for the disagree, @Lance1OO . I mean, it WAS a suggestion. Anything better? :I

9. Lance1OO

Don't take it personally man.

• Like Like x 1
  10. iProcraftinate

Retired Staff

k

• Like Like x 1
  11. CrazyBenderMC

Ok, so, I did not or do not want this thread full of fighting. I do not want any sarcasm or anything rude mentioned in this thread. So please, think before you speak, and if you dont, have anything nice to say, then dont say, anything at all. You can leave all of the bad ratings you like, I just dont want any fighting. Every single thread I make, there is always fighting, and I dont want it here. I just wanted some help on what to do on, MegaCraft.

• Like Like x 1
  12. CrazyBenderMC

OMG i have never thought of that! it will be a hallenge, but it will be cool, i can tell you that. And if you can help me, will you tell me from time to time, not to clear that plot? cuz i might get angry at it cuz it might not look exactly how i wanted at the start. :) ;)

13. CrazyBenderMC

Does anyone have anymore suggestions? Im working on a space rp, but I have a completely empty plot and I need some small things to fill up another plot, including competitions. I already have a skin and build comp, but I can't think of more. You can even make or help me make up one, and explain what to do and the rules. :)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  14. CrazyBenderMC

Im almost finished with the space rp! If you wanna see it, just catch me when im on and ask to see it :)
    Im also still accepting suggestions for things to build, so feel free to suggest whatever is on ur minds! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1