Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CrazyBenderMC
Last Activity:
Jan 27, 2019 at 9:50 PM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 13 21
Agree 6 23
Funny 1 5
Winner 0 7
Informative 1 3
Friendly 3 4
Useful 0 4
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 2 1

CrazyBenderMC

Female

wassuupp peoplez :3 Dec 28, 2015

CrazyBenderMC was last seen:
Jan 27, 2019
    1. CrazyBenderMC
      CrazyBenderMC
      wassuupp peoplez :3
    2. BlackPanther5000
      1. CrazyBenderMC
        CrazyBenderMC
        halo :3
        Dec 28, 2015
    3. CrazyBenderMC
      CrazyBenderMC
      I like turtles.
    4. CrazyBenderMC
      CrazyBenderMC
      Hermit crabs. Yes. Hermit. Crabs.
    5. CrazyBenderMC
      CrazyBenderMC
      BiduBR, can you please do something about TheChosenOne_X? Im getting tired of it.
      1. BiduBR
        BiduBR
        ?
        Jul 1, 2015
      2. CrazyBenderMC
        CrazyBenderMC
        Read his/her comments. Do you think that they are trying to get a reaction it is me aka BULLYING, or is there something that Im not seeing here? If there Is, can you tell me?
        Jul 1, 2015
    6. hbl
      hbl
      Hey CrazyBenderMC Is rating all of my posts X's all you can do?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. hbl
        hbl
        Yes I am that determined because 1. you do not need to rate all of my posts on that post X 2. You should get punished for rating my posts all X's. And last time I checked you where the one making lies. And the people who where welcoming you
        Jun 28, 2015
      3. hbl
        hbl
        and the people who ranted about my post about my youtube channel not supposed to be there... Why don't you just leave the post alone but NOOOOOOOOOOO! Everyone else has to rant about it and point stuff out about me... *cough cough* one of the people was you *cough cough*
        Jun 28, 2015
      4. hbl
        hbl
        And you say that you get bullied for the way you act... instead you should say, I bully people for the way they act! Because that really suits you and your benefits, you should also say, I make up many lies such as saying that various people lie. It suits you very well.
        Jun 28, 2015
    7. CrazyBenderMC
      CrazyBenderMC
      Hi every1! I haven't been on Mega for a good and still valid reason: my pc got hacked and I have to get a new one. I will keep you posted.
      1. hbl
        hbl
        I thought you where "making" a new one. Also is rating my post disagress (all of them btw for some who don't know) everything you can do because the thread is locked? Oh god I am glad that dirty post got locked. Tons of sour comments towards me where unleashed... Tons of disagree marks too. Did I mention they where all yours?
        Jun 28, 2015
    8. mandorrhea
      mandorrhea
      (Sorry for two message post, they were more then 420 characters combined xD)
      1. CrazyBenderMC
        CrazyBenderMC
        hey! i just read your messages, and does it really matter if my application is only like 5 days off? does it go all the way to the minute? and the reason that i haven't been active on the forums is because i don't like to send messages to random people and i don't like posting on the forums because i get nervous all the time when i do get on.
        May 7, 2015
      2. CrazyBenderMC
        CrazyBenderMC
        and just a friendly note, i like to leave all of the info links and stuff that i can so that there can be many ways for people to notify me at any time. i also don't like to talk to random people that i don't know, and i am on teamspeak mostly when my friend is online.
        May 7, 2015
      3. CrazyBenderMC
        CrazyBenderMC
        i also have 7-8 hours of school to deal with, so that should help you answer the forum question easier also. but thank you for the help and info that i already knew. :)
        May 7, 2015
    9. mandorrhea
      mandorrhea
      Finally, you aren't very popular and the community doesn't really know you and I don't see you often. Ps ~ You probably do not want to give out your personal information through sites like Facebook.
    10. mandorrhea
      mandorrhea
      Hello, I read you new mod application. First off you must wait a months time after your previous mod application is denied. Also, it seems like you aren't active at all on the forums which is a problem. I haven't been on TeamSpeak recently but if you haven't I'd recommend you do get on and get to know the staff.
  • About

I am a very caring, kind, and compassionate person. I am creative, a good builder and i can build builder-rank-worthiness builds, maybe even experienced builds! I can do pixel-art too!