Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

KLuebbert

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KLuebbert, Oct 11, 2015.

1. KLuebbert

Hey. This is going to be a very pathetic thread, just a warning.

But here it goes. I've been holding this pain to myself for a year and a half, and it's eating me away.

The day I started MegaCraft till the day I left, I spent ALL of my free time on this server. I was very active, and I was emotionally attached. This server became part of my everyday life. But when the end of 1.0 was near, and the community went to shit, and I left, I left this server with a bad impression. Because I left MegaCraft thinking it was a terrible server, it slowly stole my good memories, turned them into painful ones, and my actual bad memories became more prominent. All I could think of, is how I wasted 2 years of my life on this damn server.

And it's been eating me up inside lately, just making me depressed these past weeks. I couldn't figure out what it was, until a memory of MegaCraft came back, and I knew what I had to do. So I decided it's time. It's time to fight my inner demons, get back on this cursed server, and play it. Mend the bridges I burned, fix the mess I made, fix my memories, and regain a little of what I lost. So I can finally leave MegaCraft with a good impression, and finally bring peace to my mind, because this has been driving me insane for 2 years, and ever since MegaCraft, I have completely avoided getting staff ever again, because it was too much for me.

I don't believe I have shared this with anyone, because it's one of my few weaknesses, but people have to know. This is why I'm coming back, so I can fix the mess I made, and finally fix my sanity.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. KLuebbert

So, yes. Being on the server is painful. But I have to do this, so I can close this fucking book with a good note, because this server is a heavy weight on my shoulders.

3. lawllypop

Well seeing as you spend like 10 years of your life sleeping, I don't think being on a server for 2 years makes a 'big impact'

4. KLuebbert

I know. That's why it's pathetic. It's so small, it's a server, it's only a game, yet somehow, it's capable of bringing me down. It's hard to explain, but I had to show people the true reason why I came back, because it's driving me insane, and I'm going to try to make my time on the server fun, so when I remember MegaCraft, I remember good times, not bad ones, which will remove a lot of burden from me.

5. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Well said dayum

6. TheRedstnePotato

You remind me of an old grampa telling his life story and refering to the good ol' days (1.0)
    But welcome back even though I don't know you (that doesn't mean tell me more stories about your past)! :D

Was this a good greeting?
    Yes?
    No?
    Sorry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Welcome back bro, Hope you have more great memories on this server

8. ObtuseMoose

Well, let's see. You like EthosLab.

9. KLuebbert

All I know, is I'm joining to fix myself. If I can get some good memories, and realize that a lot of my bad memories were fabricated by bias, I can then finally forgive and forget. I made a lot of mistakes, wasted opportunities, and abandoned a lot of people I knew when I left, blah, blah, blah sob story bullshit, I don't want to talk about it. I wish I could just say, ok, goodbye MegaCraft, I can now live a good life - I can't until I actually do something, it's how I work, it may be a completion thing....

I made this thread, because when the dozens of people asked me why I came back, I gave them some bullshit lie because I couldn't tell them directly, which only added to my burden, so before I made another 2 year mistake, I fixed it on the same day with this thread.

And I hate EthosLab, making that was a bitch in survival... But the youtube series is great, 10/10.

10. ObtuseMoose

You don't remember me?
    It's Topmass by the way.

11. zLynn

kluey :) youre back!
    and holy crud you have never sworn that much in the past three years that i've known you xD
    hope you re-acquaint yourself with this server and the community too!

12. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Well I hope you can enjoy the server and its certainly gave me something to do for the past year ~_~

13. JackieTheLai

Retired Administrator

Heyaaa Kluebbert!! Welcome Back to MegaCraft!! <3
    I'm sorry to hear what you went through, Hope you're gonna fall back in love with the MegaCommunity <33
    I don't think I've ever met you xD Well, Nice to meet ya Kluebbertyyyy!!
    Hope you won't regret your decision! xD
    Well i mean like eh who wouldn't uh umm you know ehh come back to the uh server, just to meet uh ME yeh?
    like i mean erm I'm just uh that awesome i guess ;)))))

14. ObtuseMoose

Love affair?

15. JackieTheLai

Retired Administrator

wut? xD
    i do that to almost everyone lol xD
    and yaaaa love you all ;)))

16. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

Welcome to megacraft! Hope you enjoy you're stay with us.

17. Samiiii

Retired Staff

HEY KLUBBERT OMG FAN

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

well if you're coming i've never seen you before but anyways Welcome Back!