Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Shit I've Done

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bernie42016, Apr 15, 2016.

?

Do you forgive me (Its okay if you don't)

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Hello,
    i'd like to first address that this time i'm not going to make a hate thread on this thread right now, so you can finally actually read it.

Since i came on mega i really changed as a person and as an mc player. Mega was a really fun server that i enjoyed playing on, pvping with other people, and building with others. But what i've done is very unacceptable and i do not expect ANY forgiveness for what i've done: Everyone that has been on this server as long as i have knows the trouble i have with staff. Reading back to the threads that i've made against a staff member and criticizing them, i feel so terrible and i feel like a stupid little coward ass dumb fucker. It seems to be that everytime i have a fight with a staff member for a long period of time, they leave or they demote themselves/step down. It makes me feel so dumb and i feel like i'm hated by everyone on mega. I don't feel like i deserve to be on this server and even appreciated for one second. Don't feel sorry for me at all, i should be the one suffering. I am also sorry it has took me this long to just realize the dumb shit that i've done all year long that i've been in mega. I personally apologize to @givenchy @Kadreks_Roommate @ItzAntony @TrumpsWall @BiduBR @_Roki_ @SamiDoesMC @ChargerHax2K16 and others that i've hurt Personally. I seriously don't know why my anger gets the best of me, Of course now most of these people are my friends (I hope). But the problem is, i haven't apologized for the shit i made them go through, If you read through all of this, Thank You. I don't expect any forgiveness and i will not take it personal nor' would i expect you to forgive me.

Respectfully,
    Lifekiller43

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  2. OGJebKush

Apology accepted. No hard feelings have been done. I hope this is the last time you have to apologize! You're a funny kid, no reason to be disrespectful. Goodluck
    -Collin

• Like Like x 1
  3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Hey Collin! I really appreciate you accepting my apology, especially the shit i've done to you when you were admin,Thank You

-Lifekiller43