Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

The Shit I've Done

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bernie42016, Apr 15, 2016.

?

Do you forgive me (Its okay if you don't)

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Hello,
    i'd like to first address that this time i'm not going to make a hate thread on this thread right now, so you can finally actually read it.

Since i came on mega i really changed as a person and as an mc player. Mega was a really fun server that i enjoyed playing on, pvping with other people, and building with others. But what i've done is very unacceptable and i do not expect ANY forgiveness for what i've done: Everyone that has been on this server as long as i have knows the trouble i have with staff. Reading back to the threads that i've made against a staff member and criticizing them, i feel so terrible and i feel like a stupid little coward ass dumb fucker. It seems to be that everytime i have a fight with a staff member for a long period of time, they leave or they demote themselves/step down. It makes me feel so dumb and i feel like i'm hated by everyone on mega. I don't feel like i deserve to be on this server and even appreciated for one second. Don't feel sorry for me at all, i should be the one suffering. I am also sorry it has took me this long to just realize the dumb shit that i've done all year long that i've been in mega. I personally apologize to @givenchy @Kadreks_Roommate @ItzAntony @TrumpsWall @BiduBR @_Roki_ @SamiDoesMC @ChargerHax2K16 and others that i've hurt Personally. I seriously don't know why my anger gets the best of me, Of course now most of these people are my friends (I hope). But the problem is, i haven't apologized for the shit i made them go through, If you read through all of this, Thank You. I don't expect any forgiveness and i will not take it personal nor' would i expect you to forgive me.

Respectfully,
    Lifekiller43

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  2. OGJebKush

Apology accepted. No hard feelings have been done. I hope this is the last time you have to apologize! You're a funny kid, no reason to be disrespectful. Goodluck
    -Collin

• Like Like x 1
  3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Hey Collin! I really appreciate you accepting my apology, especially the shit i've done to you when you were admin,Thank You

-Lifekiller43