Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ranks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HipposAreCoal, Apr 22, 2016.

1. HipposAreCoal

If a build doesn't come towards the priorities that u guys made for the rank tell them instead of leaving them hangin
    im not saying that u guys are ignorant im just sayin that you should tell them whats wrong with thiere build so they can try and make it better

A few tips/questions
    • Y do u have to be on there for 5 hours to get novice xD It should totally be 1 hour. Who agrees?
    • Y are ranks so hard to get?
    • Y does it take so long to get ur build reviewed (If its bc ur too busy then I understand, u dont have to make ur reply 800 miles long)

2. YaBoiFrooty

I believe I can answer all those questions.

Firstly, 5 hours imo is cutting it short, if you think 5 hours is long, you have a lot coming to you. Secondly, Ranks are and aren't hard to get depending on who you are I suppose. This is because ranks provide you with an extra plot every time you rank up and obviously won't just be given to you. Finally, it takes a little time to get reviewed because you must realize how many people submit a plot in a day. Now this is just pure assumption, but I would guess 25-30 builder plots get submitted daily and when you add that up, that is a lot of plots they have to review. So in turn, it's just best to wait your turn.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Brookeeeeee

True, 5 hours is short, if anything it should be about 8 or so, 1 hour is totally short, I got 5 hours in a day, but that might be different with other people. Secondly, ranks actually aren't that hard to do, you just need to put work in it effort and just hard work, its not that hard if you believe that you can do it.

4. Trist

Hours are irrelevant, I just sit afk while I sleep on all of my alt accounts, thats an easy 8 hours right there. The 5 hour wait should just be eliminated, its obsolete.

Hippo has a legitimate concern, and I dont believe being staff should warrant you the right to review plots. Plots should be reviewed by Dyatrian build team members, people that actually have experience regarding building.

If you have been rejected, the reviewer should be required to tell you why rather than leave you hanging.

All of your points are valid Hippo. Ignore what these shallow and shortminded people have to say.

5. Brookeeeeee

Trist, I don't agree with "Dyatrian Build team members, people that actually have been experience reading building" because, they then could accept their build, which is not good, becuase they could do a bad build and accept it, only if people that are on Dyatrain build team can't accept their build ranks.

6. dooff

Retired Staff

It's a bit of a hard issue since people reviewing plots need to both be trustworthy and a good judge of ability. Staff are generally trustworthy, which is why they get staff, and Dyatrian builders are generally a good judge of ability. Preferably, certain members of the staff, mainly the ones in Dyatrian, should generally be the ones judging builds particularly in the higher ranks. That being said, implementing a system like that seems too painful to me and it's better that staff have the power than simply good builders.

The other thing is that Dyatrian builders tend to spend more time on the Dyatrian server than on creative. At least the staff spend more time on creative to judge builds.

7. hbl

hbl

Well, 1 hour for novice? It's not like the build ranks are supposed to be easy. In order to actually get a build rank, you must do something worthful to obtain it. Also, as for the build review thing, really? Be patient. It's not like it takes a month. Also, think about it. 20 players probably submit something within a week, so don't expect for it to be quick...