Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rules and other things

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KadrekXD, Aug 3, 2016.

1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

i agree with EVERYTHING HE SAID!!!!!!!!!! From Paragraph 1 to 5, everything that he said was what i was thinking, well most of it. But i thank you @KadrekXD for making this thread.

• Like Like x 3
  2. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

i agree with you on this also, maybe im not in the right to judge because im also pretty mean, but this is JST WRONG! The way i handled the perm mute i have rn is not as bad as him handling it. How could you guys trust @RoboJackPlays When he's doing all this?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Funny cuz RIGHT after this you posted an apology..... You just have to accept what people think of you, and that's a way to improve yourself. So I still have the question to ask you blue and the staff and mega community.. Who let maya become staff?

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

THE DEMOCRAT MEGA ARMY SUPPORTS THIS ALSO

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Maya_

Retired Staff

If people really want me to be demoted, so be it. It's not their decisions though. And yes, I put an "apology" in General Discussion, because if you REALLY wanted change, you'd allow it to happen, not to be stuck with arguments that lead nowhere.

6. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Yes bringing back the insensitive messages would just cause issues, and the ISSUE IS YOU! It doesn't matter when you said it, if it was 1 year 2 years or even 3 years ago, you still said these things and yet the mega community was still respecting you. Your homophobic slurs against kad were unbelievable. Yes im a mean guy, i can be mean. But homophobic slurs and really really insensitive messages? Givenchy was right about you, i hate to say that but it's true. Secondly, people need to see what you do. I wouldn't respect a person who is homophobic at all. I still cant believe you've said these things. You were the last person i would think of on this server to send insensitive messages to others. You threatened his rank by manipulating him. Therefore Respecting you is a very hard decision. Now before you say anything, yes i do sometimes try to get staff members demoted, but it would only be for a GREAT reason.. When everyone hates this staff member because of what he or she is doing, and how bad is performance is or if they PERSONALLY attack me. That's where i come in and try to help the server out by reporting the particular staff member. On Behalf of most people here, I respectfully say to either Fix yourself or to leave.

Take this how you want it, negatively or take this into action and fix yourself

-Lifekiller43

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

But you don't get it! People DO want you demoted. You only put your apology so you could save your rank, i am not buying into your victim card maya.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Change doesn't happen with just one crappy apology. It happens overtime. I hope you know that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Maya_

Retired Staff

I don't care if people want me demoted, or if I get demoted. If they want me to be a better staff, they need to help it, not focus on everything that I've done that's "bad"

10. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Focus on everything thats bad? That's Everything you've done so far for mega.. And everyone can testify and agree with me on this. The only thing you've probably done good was mute like 2 people for being inappropriate. Everything else was just terrible. I couldn't I thought blue was better than this to keep you as staff, i hope in your staff meeting august 6th will either help you become better or help the server and demote you. Either way it'll help the server. I hope this is gonna be the last apology you make.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Woah whens killer memestar doing a video on this? #DramaAlert

12. JackCosens

I know I don't really count but I disagree

13. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

You only disagree because nothing bad happened to you, but i can tell you, many others agree with me, you really don't count cuz you're a homophobic person that should've not joined in the first place. If you had an actual experience with her doing something she shouldn't have COUNTLESS times. Then you would understand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Woah, when are you gonna realize that you're a piece of shit and you should leave mega forever? It may seem hypocritical but lol homophobic slurs arent ok

15. The_Kadrek

Retired Administrator

Mate, I honestly couldn't care less about some swear filter. The point I was trying to make was, BlueFusion is trying to create an environment that people enjoy, thus, why not let those exact people decide upon the limits they want to live in, to an extent... Like, why do the staff have to decide exactly? What makes the staff's opinion any more important or accurate than anyone elses?

No one follows this list bud. Maybe you're not around enough to see it, but only a handful of staff actually divvy out punishments in this format.

This is my thread yea? I said I was giving all my suggestions in one thread. I don't really care if some seem less relevant to the main point. It's what I think will make Mega better.
    I never said you should be punished but, I don't like how involved you are with the internal affairs yet treat everyone else like garbage.
    I don't follow anyone else. You clearly have never spoken to me or know me at all. I don't care about any of this drama between anyone. The only thing I care about is helping Blue try to get Mega to the best place it can be, and that's been my goal since the beginning 4 years ago. @BlueFusion12
    If so why not unmute him? He did nothing wrong. So what if it took him 2 lines? I don't see how just because he said it in 2 lines means he deserves the mute. Just really doesn't make any sense to me.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. JackCosens

This is correct, I haven't spoken to you whatsoever and nor do I really want to and as I have stated before I respect your views and I like some of your suggestions.

I am no longer going to contributing to this thread for obvious reasons.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. The_Kadrek

Retired Administrator

Hey man, I don't know you too well honestly, so what I'm going to say may be incorrect, may not be, but I try to keep things 100 with everyone on this server because I've done this staff/server thing for too long to tip toe around anyone or anything.
    Frankly, from what essentially everyone I've spoken to has said, you are best of friends with Maya, at least you want to be. So I am not surprised that you disagreed with that part of the thread. That being said, Maya causes arguments amongst the staff and the players and that's been the case for quite a while. Name a single person other than yourself I guess that Maya hasn't had some sort of disagreement with.. The list would be very very small. The point I'm trying to make is, if we are trying to create a drama free, friendly, and safe (etc.) environment for the players on the server, that seems to be a bump in the road of that end goal.. right or wrong? I have a feeling you may just disagree or try and come up with some response to try and discredit what I'm saying, and you have that right. I even said in my thread I welcomed all responses, even if you disagree. Just try and put your personal bias aside and see if what I am saying has even the slightest amount of validity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

Was not my personal bias just what i see , i guess we see things differently ,

frankly all of the arguments Maya caused as far as i know were with the people you've mentioned in your post and they are the ones creating most if not all conflicts , the arguments i personally witnessed were usually her stating the rules to them as they don't seem to understand them or obey them with all that being said when people want to argue about the rules they should go to Blue as we can't do much about them

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. lldamoll

I often argue with Maya in chat, calling her out on her bs. Her inconsistency. I've never actually argued with her over something shes done to me, if you check I've been muted twice - once for spamming (however it wasn't because I was clogging up chat with spam it was because I was calling out zenga for being a crappy staff member - hes been demoted since) and by you because ONE TIME I said fĂșck (no context btw) in chat seeing if it worked. I understand the rules - I don't understand how some people get away with breaking the rules and others don't.
    I've never complained that the rules are bs I've complained that the way the rules are enforced is bs and why would i ask blue why maya can't be fair? How the fuck would he know?

20. The_Kadrek

Retired Administrator

I mean... you must not have been playing here long. Maya has been causing drama one way or another since mega 1.0 and on. Like, I'm sure @Maya_ will even admit herself that it hasn't been with just those people. I mean I can make a list of just people I am aware of which I am sure is only half. There have been many many people that have come and gone that haven't seen eye to eye with Maya. I'm not just talking about the past month Frog, I am talking about the overall picture.

• Agree Agree x 1