Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rules and other things

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KadrekXD, Aug 3, 2016.

1. The_Kadrek

Retired Administrator

And @Maya_ , I can see your deciding to not retaliate and instead are sad or whatever, Its hard to tell your tone from text, so my apologies if I'm misreading it. All I want to say Maya, is that I think you need to just think about the stuff you see in chat as if the person who said it had no name. What would you do if you say a random player you don't recognize say "pussy... cat" in 2 lines in chat..? I'm willing to bet you wouldn't have done anything frankly. Listen to me very carefully, as you have a habit of not replying to what people say and talk about something else entirely so listen to what I am about to say specifically.. I don't think you're an awful person, I don't think you're the scum of the earth like a lot of people would. I simply think, that you are very bias when it comes to mutes and bans. You would mute jeqqe or mattman for the slightest of things they do, yet if a random player did the same thing, you'd look the other way or wouldn't see it as much of a problem. And Maya, you aren't the only person to do this, so I am sorry I called you out specifically, but I just haven't been on as much and you're the person I see doing it when I am online. (Other than @YaBoiSyd) I really think you can be a fine staff member, even if people don't like you. I just think you have to stop treating people differently based on whether they are your friend or enemy at the time. Try and take what I am saying as advice and not as me condescending or targeting you. I would rather try and help you see my side of this than to just hate you and yell at you. Hopefully you understand that and don't just assume I'm trying to be mean. If you don't understand something I said or want to talk about any of this, I'd rather talk to you on teamspeak because its much easier to convey what I am trying to say there than here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

What do you mean by "maya can't be fair" you (as in a player) break the rules we punish can't be simpler than that

• Like Like x 1
  3. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

It seems like you really like the past Kad you keep mentioning old events in mega's history but let me ask you this what's the point people change
    another thing i need to say is how come you're telling me its not about the past month but half of the people/or all you're trying to "protect" are talking about the recent events, a little confused there.

4. lldamoll

Alright whatever I've tried with both you and Maya now frog but it goes over both of your heads. You're right, Maya is a great staff member, she is always fair. There are no problems, Nothing should change. Jesus Christ.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. BiduBR

Retired Staff

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

Aight you said it lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

Bidu love me

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. The_Kadrek

Retired Administrator

I actually have no idea what you're trying to say. The first time I mentioned the past was just now man. I wasn't involved in any of that other drama, I was away on vacation. Literally if you think that I have only talked to the past, you need to translate my thread in to your language because it had nothing at all to do with that. All my suggestions were about Mega here and now. Secondly, I wasn't protecting anyone. Can you copy and paste exactly where I was protecting someone? I'm waiting.

9. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

btw player reports (That are legit) correlate with promotions and staff being demoted, therefore it is pretty much their decision

10. Divine_Sophie

I am in full support for a filter or censorship on inappropriate language. After all, Minecraft's main demographic is children and young teens, many in which would likely feel uncomfortable in a chat that is full of inappropriate language. I'm 17 myself, and even I dislike seeing swearing in the chat - This may be because I'm a staff member on a server that also disallows swearing, but I find it impolite to swear: especially on a game marketed towards children. Swearing may allow you to add emphasis to your words, but it also allows you to greatly disrespect other users, and something innocent can quickly turn ugly because of it. Swearing simply isn't necessary, and there are plenty of more polite and child-friendly substitute words for it.

Although I wouldn't mind this matter being polled in-game, I reckon that the owner's best judgement on the matter would be far better, not to mention easier. The reason I say this, is because the server's older player-base will be more in favour of looser chat restrictions since it's simply what they're used to, rather than because it's actually what's best for the server's continuity.

Oh my god agree so much. I hate vague and ambiguous rules, and there should definitely be a link added to the /rules command that sends the user to the official rules thread. There should also be examples of what would and would not violate each individual rule, and it should also be noted that said rules are not limited to the examples given.

The problem that I see with the economy isn't that there isn't enough money leaving the game, but rather than too much money is coming into the game, which certainly isn't helped by the ability to simply purchase millions of in-game dollars through real life purchases, or players that are making enormous cactus, sugarcane and wood farms the size of sky-scrapers, and selling their produce for tens of thousands of dollars instantly. I myself have made over $200,000 IGM simply from the occasional training of both Herbalism and Woodcutting, and an adequate solution to this would be to simply nerf the sell prices of certain items that are too easily farmed.

With that said however, I still do agree that both cosmetic and advantageous money-sinks would benefit the economy greatly, and I love that a 'Novelty' section of the shop has been added already. Can't wait to see the additions that are made to it later on :)

I don't think that Sky Essence should replace Vote Keys as the main incentive for voting, though it'd be ace if we could trade our vote points (The voting currency in Creative mode) for Sky Essence in Skyblock, as an additional incentive to those that have already bought the awesome Bat pet and have little else to purchase.

11. Samiiii

Retired Staff

No they aren't. 3-4 months

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Golurk_

Reminds me of Keemstar.
    "I havent called anyone a n***** for 6 years"
    "These screenshots are over 6 months old"

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

LOL, So true.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

The only reason why you think that the people who hate Maya cause problems is because the people hating on Maya aren't the ones causing problems, Maya is! If I were to say a little joke she would start having a fit and would start a new drama, arguments, and Etc.

15. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

*LAST POST WAS MEANT FOR FROG*

• Like Like x 1
  16. Givenchy

Retired Staff

Oh. Did you forget about the time that you used over 20 alt accounts and VPNs to spam the server "Givenchy is a faggot"? Because I didn't. I seem to recall that no punishment was given, other than a mere slap on the wrist. And does anyone want to know why he said all those crude things on skype and spammed the server? BECAUSE I MUTED HIM. Also, you made many other vulgar comments about me on the server, even when the no swearing rule was already in place! He made numerous homophobic remarks, but I identify as heterosexual, so I wasn't exactly bothered. I was still in shock of how someone could be so rude and distasteful just because they got muted. He told me, "I can get you demoted. Then I will listen to ur [sic] gay voice cry XD". AS IF I WOULD EVER CRY OVER AN ONLINE LEGO GAME LOL. I AM NOT THE ONE!

Sorry I had to expose him like that, but someone has to do it.

Stay Classy M'hunties!

*drops mic*

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Yep and also Kadrek told me u messaged him again but u were more aggressive #DRAMAALERT #EXPOSED #KAKAKAKEEMSTARRRRR

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Am I still meant to care at this point? It happened, the past is the past, so why not work on the future?

We all make mistakes and sometimes we have to get over it... Its kind of boring now everyone is continuously trying to call me out for the same thing over and over again. We all know the story, yes I was in the wrong and I have admitted that. Doing this trying to hurt my reputation again isn't going to work... I have no issue with you all talking behind my back and saying this like you have about my past, I expect that after what I said and done.

and for the record the alts weren't me ;)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. The_Kadrek

Retired Administrator

Hey thanks for the only intelligent response I've seen on this thread so far. And yea the point I'm trying to make about the filter and the polling comes down to more specific things, like how if I even type "****", it's against the rules (Self censoring as they call it). That, and the words "hell" and "damn" are both censored and maybe its just me but those words are as mild as it can be. I guess thats what I mean about polling the server. Words like the f word and the n word, I can understand. That, and instead of just not sending the message entirely if you swear, I don't see why you wouldn't just censor the word and send it anyway if that makes sense.

And about the money problem. I don't think there is a way to cut down on the amount of money people can make. Like maybe we can make small cuts and small changes, but overall, its a skyblock server, and the more effort and time you put in to it, the more money you'll get naturally. And once you get a hefty loan of a million dollars, its fairly easy to expand on that exponentially. I just am speaking from a business major's perspective. But, its minecraft so real life principles may not be relevant

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. BuffEgan

I'll have to disagree with you, only 28ml's today.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1