Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Selling Limit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BiduBR, Aug 23, 2016.

?

Do you believe this new system should be implemented?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

and stop whining that you want a reset so u get another chance to become a higher level ranking or get more money. i and other have done a lot more work on our islands that we care about and just because you dont care about yours doesnt give you a right to keep asking for a damn reset

2. lldamoll

John is probably selling weed on the side anyway he doesnt care

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. BiduBR

Retired Staff

John is also quite the stupid neighbour.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

Resetting the server is out of the question. That would create far more problems than it would solve.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. BiduBR

Retired Staff

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Golurk_

Possibly reworking shop prices (making them lower) and then resetting Balances? Thats the only other thing I can really think of

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

But see if we do that, some people can know it's coming and waist every single bit of there money on something that is worth s lot in shop then when the balances get reset then can sell it for at least half of there money from before

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. PigCloud

Everybody worked hard on their island but it might just be something that needs to be done.

With others messages, I personally agree that you should not be able to be afk, Most money people get is from farming and thats how bidu gets so much money because he almost never logs off so his farms will produce more. If you made an afk limit of example 20 minutes afk then people would start to make less money out of their accounts and their alts.

I feel like this new skyblock should have been a tester to see how it was even thought many people love their island I feel a restart is a need at the moment. The stuff people bought from the store should just be a refund of money. Like me ive spent much money on mega for money, keys, spawners, ranks and more and it woulden't make me mad if I got a simple refund of my money or the items if the server restart. I don't know what will happen with vouchers but even though I love my fly and having elite I feel the vouchers should start to last only for a month, as players can feel if they really like the rank they had they could eventually buy it from the shop or just get more vouchers.

A restart would give other players an opportunity to have a island in ./is top other then Bidu always being #1. As most players got to learn a lot about skyblock.

But blue this new selling limit isnt going to help and it will decrease the amount of players that play on skyblock which will eventually wreck the economy. This is my opinion but blue I really hope you do not put this new selling limit in skyblock.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

A reset will make a lot of people leave too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. TakeMeToRussia

hey Rye please try to keep this civil... I have made key purchases too and my island may only be lvl 400 but my cactus farm generates around 250k in 12 hours and my melon farm another 80k or so... It took a long time to build without fly. A reset is the only way to fully clean the economy, otherwise there will still be people with insane massive farms and that wont fit in the new economy

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Even blue said a reset is a idiotic move .

12. zLynn

Dude don't you realize if you reset it like straight up everyone will rebuild their farms to the same size?
    Even if there is a selling limit, people can still make a warp at their base and get people to buy their stuff.

13. TakeMeToRussia

Any large economic change makes no sense when there are people sitting with balances that will last them 10 years with the new economy...

14. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Lol, if you're wanting this type of system, there wouldn't be as much people playing mega skyblock as they used to, keep it balanced but don't put this bs selling limit, first of all you make money off this server and in order to do that you have to entertain your players with a special game mode that has little to no problems, apparently what you're trying to do is to MAYBE cause problems and people won't play, now, I can also see what you're doing to potentially gain money, skyblock money. This will encourage players that came early to have a head start and buy in game money, but there will be only a few people doing so, making this a thing will soon backfire, do the best for this server.

-Lifekiller43