Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How About A Better Punishment System?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NotGarth, Aug 26, 2016.

1. NotGarth

Alright, first off, stop. Fweep, Fwoup, Jeqqee, Phil, and everyone else that hates my guts, just stop typing your comment saying "fu** u xdxd" because I already know it's gonna happen. Okay, now onto the suggestion.

Fix your dam mute guidelines.

Seriously.

This mute system makes no sense at all. It goes from a hours to days to a week to perm (or whatever the intervals are). Doesn't matter what you did. 6th mute but you accidentally said fu** in chat without starring it out? Lol get perm'd.

And I'm not just saying this because this is my 7th mute (which I will get into in a second). I'm saying this because it seriously is retarded.

Swearing = 2hr.
    Spamming = 2hr (depends on amount or whatever)
    Harassment = 4hr
    Blahblahblah you get it. Make it something like that. Then, if it's like their 10th mute or something, then perm them. Not on 6. Seriously.

Remember how I said I'm on my 7th mute? The rules have changed so much that I've been muted under 3 different rule sets. My first mute was a day. Second was an hour (or something like that). Third was something like an hour or a day, can't remember. Same with fourth and fifth. Sixth mute, Phil was arguing with staff about that I should've been perm'd. However, Blue said I haaad to be muted for a week first. So I was. Then @Susie33333 bought me an unmute (I have to yell at you later for that Susie -.-) and I was un muted. Now I'm currently muted for another week, because of you guys changing your rules AGAIN. I couldn't be perm'd because, as Robo said, "I cant perm until the new system is up." SERIOUSLY. MAKE UP YOUR MINDS. At least implement something like this into the mute system, because just about everyone I know says that the mute system isn't fair at all and is retarded.

But wait, there's more.

"But Garth, it is fair. You just keep getting muted."
    Not true. I don't care if I'm muted or not. It's still unfair. Seriously. I could swear because I'm mad at something in the game and you guys would perm mute if it was my 6th mute.

"But Garth, we don't mute if you curse once"
    I know. The entire chat yells "watch your language." But if I was pissed because someone scammed me or something, or I died to fire and just got super pissed and raged in the chat, I'm pretty sure I would say a few more than 1 curse word.

Now let's talk about unmutes (Why I want to yell at susie).

"Note: These can only be purchased once."
    Okay that's dumb. Yeah, I get it, you don't want to keep having to mute the same person over and over after he buys unmutes. But if you make it to where you can purchase multiple, I guarantee that you guys will make more money (Ik you want it Blue ;3). I want to buy an unmute, but nooOOOooOOOOo0000 you can only buy one. I know a few people that have gotten perm muted and left servers forever because of it, and I will too if I get perm'd (UNLESS I CAN BUY ANOTHER UNMUTE DAMIT)

Jus sayin.

Im preparing for all the hate from Fweep, Fwoup, Jeqqee, Phil, and just about everyone else who hates me and will argue their ass off to get me perm'd (Im looking at you Phillip)

Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys don't mute me for this.

@BlueFusion12 <3

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NatPlays_

Just saying.... i kind of agree. Ive never gotten muted, but i would agree to this under one condition: I got muted for no apparent reason and leave the server because im going to throw my computer out of my window or i got temp-muted for 7000000000000000000 times. Sorry if i wasted your time. (Im not sorry)

3. NatPlays_

Garth you better reply to this comment otherwise ill spam Hi to you next time i see you online. XD

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Lol the rules are fine it's people like you that are making the server banned you should be perm muted if you seven flipping mutes and it is your fault for getting them the system isn't broke maybe you are for swearing,cussing,spamming,etc.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  5. PigCloud

"I want to buy an unmute" I thought u were gonna kill me if susie or I bought you one :3

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Golurk_

100% Agree with you Garth. They have no clear punishment lists whatsoever. I once got muted for bypassing the filter about 2 times, and that mute lasted 6 hours. Yes, 6. (I know I deserved it, but either way 6 hours is way too long for bypassing the filter)

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. HypnoticBass

Oh my gosh dude why can't you just not swear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. HypnoticBass

What is the "filter"

9. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

LOL I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A WEEK MUTE AND I WAS STILL PERM MUTED LOLOLOLOLOL STAFF CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW THEIR STUPID PROTOCOL XD

(Not all of them)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

most people getting muted for the first time, get like 3 hour mutes for saying f*** lol. Others get 12 mutes and get muted for like 1 hour, STAFF FAVORTISM, WHO SAID IT DIDN'T EXIST? https://gyazo.com/f34e5a4ad9e7f764e754547c4eadf53c As you can see IN THIS PICTURE Syd was the one who was muting fwoup the most, Was he perm muted because of the amount of mutes (WHICH WERE MORE THAN MINE THAT ARE ACTUALLY LEGIT!) NOPE! HE GETS A FREE TICKET CUZ SOME STAFF MEMBERS ARE SUCKING HIM OFF. Nothing against fwoup (Maybe a little bit) but it's kinda hard to say that the rules aren't rigged when they CLEARLY are, AND the fact that i and others are apparently "The bad guys" for cursing once or twice.... (Look at my mutes, 2 of them are legit 2 mutes= 1 hour)

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Someone: NI**** TERRORIST
    Me: Please stfu
    someone: TERRORIST MOFO
    me: Can you mute him please?
    dansoup: I'LL MUTE BOTH OF YOU
    me: wtf, why *Muted for "Harassing"*
    me: *Msges Syd* why was i muted with the same duration as the guy who was actually being racist?
    Syd: *Mutes lifekiller43 for apparent harassment permanently and then temp bans him for no reason*
    me: *Facepalm*

I have many more evidence of favoritism by staff, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME AND ILL SHOW YOU THE EVIDENCE :D

had to call them out on their bs.

SORRY NOT SORRY!

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

you're allowed to use"*" to censor the word (Has to be at least half of the word censored)

13. NotGarth

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. NotGarth

I don't. Can you read?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. NotGarth

I dont need evidence. At all. Not to call out people sydfwoupfweep but 2 people were legit ASKING SYD FOR NUDES and they were muted for an hour. I was muted for a day. But hey, not biased at all :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. HypnoticBass

I didn't want to read a 3 paragraph rant sorry.

17. NotGarth

what website is that

18. HypnoticBass

But a better punishment system is in order.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

it's a website where you can screenshot stuff, SHIFT+ CONTROL+ C for screenshots, pretty good actually, my evidence is also there and they save your screenshots

20. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

LOL im not surprised

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1