Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I?... Opinions please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senpai_Artic, Aug 19, 2016.

1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Maybe he said it if it happens in the future

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. zLynn

I noticed after I made the post, but I was too lazy to change it xD

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Chancer21

Dont leave. Then who will keep me from getting in trouble? Riot Control Syd is gone so you are the only remaining one left to keep the last living Chancer from getting in trouble.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Syddo

I know I am a bit late to this party but as a staff member who has resigned recently, it is much more relaxing not being a staff member and you can still talk to the people you know and appreciate.

If you feel like you aren't doing enough or doing too much to the point that you are stressed out, then you do need a break. Knowing you, as the great staff member you are, if you take a break for a few months and still play MC, you could probably get staff back after a while.

I know I have personally ruined that chance for me but Senpai, don't feel guilty about having to put yourself first. Your health and mental well-being is much more important.

It is all up to you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

She had already taken her break and decided just to take a break and come back

6. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

But what you said is true though