Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I?... Opinions please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senpai_Artic, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Hey guys now I am creating this thread because I have been thinking of leaving staff but I feel like I can't decide this decision alone and I want to share this idea to the community now for views to decide if this is the right choice for me and the community. I know I love being staff and helping this amazing community but as this can affect the community a bit and the people I have inspired through my time as staff I feel like I should let you guys discuss if this is the right choice to make. All opinions and views about me as a person and as a staff is really appreciated as this can help me further to decide this final decision.

Now to give you guys a idea why I want to leave staff here it is: I know that this server is like a family to me in a way but recently I been not acting like a staff. I have broken rules multiple of times and been flipping out at people and been taking it out on people when it is not their fault for anything. This is bad for my reputation as a staff member and this is a main reason why I do want to leave. I feel like if I stay any longer more damage will be done and things will just get worse for me and the community which I do not want to happen. I love being staff I have to admit but if I keep acting this way then I will have to decide to leave or not. I did set myself a task to try and stop it and created steps on how to control my speech and actions on the server every time I feel stressed or about to flip out but as I recently just found out they do not work.

On an additional note I want to say sorry to the community for my past actions and how I have took it out on the people in the community. I admit that I have done wrong which I know I should not do as a staff. Anyways thanks for reading and other than that thank you for reading this thread.

~Senpai

P.S. Here is a cookie *gives reader a M&M cookie*

• Like Like x 1
  2. __Anka__

DEFINATLY NOT

EDIT: http://www.strawpoll.me/11026238\

EDIT 2: i think senpai should not 100% leave staff, but maybe take a break from it? Like 2-3 days, Or maybe just keep trying and as soon as she thinks she is in a bad mood, "Guys i may be kinda rude/mean today, im in a bad mood" So they know.

Danny, Aka 10Seconds, Kinda good builder and definatly a fun & nice guy.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. _Brokencrystal_

I think, if you keep trying and still can't control it and it's upsetting you, upsetting everyone else, maybe it's time to take a break from all the pressure at least.

4. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Senpai, like u always told me. Humans make mistakes, and we learn from them. None in perfect Not you, Not I, Not anyone else in this world, So we all make mistakes if we didn't then we wouldn't be who we are now. Senpai its your choice if you feel like you wanna leave staff. But i personally think your amazing at the job, and there is so many wonderful reasons why i dont want you leave, But in the end its your choice, and your decision. But just remember we want you to stay.

- Rye

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. YaLadDedd

I'll allow you to stay if you keep giving me cookies :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

But humans learn to adapt to not make that mistake again and I have been making the same mistake over and over even though I tried so hard not to. Also I know in the end it is my call and my own decision it's just hard because so many people want me to stay but i feel like I won't be able to control my anger / stress and I don't want to damage the server and community. It may seem strange for me to say that but I have deleted a spawn before and abused my powers before when I was annoyed about 1 and a half years ago and I feel like if I let my anger to continue and stay staff the same thing will happen again on here this time. Every time I flip out afterwards I realize what I have done and then I have a break down because I know I done wrong but I can never go back to undo the damage I caused at that moment. I mean I only think I should leave staff to protect the server mainly. *sighs* I don't know anymore. :/

• Like Like x 2
  7. Aerakyl

Senpai, I know things are stressful for you and you feel that by leaving you'd be helping the community, but remember that most of us want you to stay. I don't agree that you should quit staff one bit, but I think you should at least take a break if it's what you really need. I've experienced times where you've lost control, and I understand how you must feel terrible for it but understand that we're still here for you. We'll try to help you as much as we can, if it's what you want. Of course, we can't tell you what's right and what's wrong, or make your decision for you, but you asked our opinions, and this is mine. I don't think you should leave. Not only do I want to see you stay staff, but I think this server needs you. We all make mistakes, but that's a good thing, because it just helps us learn and grow as human beings. I don't want you to resign, but at least take a break, if it's what you need. Maybe you could ask to have your permissions taken off you for a short while to help you cool down? I don't know, but whatever you do just remember that there are many, many people out there who wouldn't want to see you leave.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Senpai not many know this but, i have reallly realllllllly bad anger issues, i can control them. But sometimes they come out too, like how i threw a desk on a kids foot, or gave a kid a black eye, but i have learned to control them, and when i make those mistakes i think to myself that will probably happen again. But i dont care, it happens it happens its because of whatever idiot we get mad at. And senpai you making the same mistake, is a mistake so you have to learn from that mistake of making the same mistake over and over again. Like i and surely many others have made mistakes big ones and learned from them so please, dont think of it as that. Think of it as a learning chance. Learn From Your Mistakes.

- Rye

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I would say to just take a break, if it's stressing you out this much, then it shouldn't be your goal to stay as staff. We make mistakes but we should learn from it well before something bad happens.

Regards
    -HARAMBE

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Hey @Senpai_Artic ,

Honestly seeing you quit would make me sad, as you're one of the best current staff members that Mega has. (No offense to any other staff) The only way I think you should quit is if you personally felt like you're burnt out and can't take it anymore. The current situation of staff in general is really really bad in my opinion as they do not seem to be working as a team. One staff says something to a player and then few days later the same player gets punished by another staff who just seemed to disagree with the other staff member. (Or was not aware of current rules/how the moderating system works currently). I'm just trying to say that, it is not only you who is doing these "mistakes", I've seen multiple staff treat players wrong in the past few weeks. You might just be one of the only staff members who actually realize that they've made mistakes and feel bad for them. Do what you feel like the best and remember everyone makes mistakes.

Best regards,
    Jeqqe~

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I agree with you, senpai is one of the staff that actually realized her mistakes before the whole server could catch it, she feels bad about it and she's not doing it so we don't hate, honestly @Senpai_Artic if u leave, there will probably be only 1 good staff, it'll be very stressful for him also and he might quit to. I won't be active on mega anyways

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Samiiii

Retired Staff

i swear to god dont quit ur the only good staff BRUV

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. therealjojo

if you quit, a really cute llama will die.

you really want this to die? ;(
    Funny-Llama-Picture.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Hey guys now after all this feed back and seeing how much people support me as a staff member I have decided to take a week break as 1. I am on holiday and I cant go on online games with the internet here and 2. It will be good to relax. I want to thank you guys so much for the feed back and glad people see me as a great staff member. :p I won't leave but may just take breaks here and then if needed. Thank you guys for the support. <3

~Senpai

P.S. THE LLAMA MUST NOT DIE IT IS TOO ADORABLE!!!!! :O

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. __Anka__

Glad to hear you are staying!
    #MoltresIsAlwaysBetterThanArticuno
    #ZapdosIsTheWorstBird

btw why does it say "Error: Player Not Found" When i do /seen Senpai_Artic ...? Did you get banned, Changed name... etc

16. Aerakyl

Glad to hear it! You certainly need a break, but I'm sure no one here would want to see you quit. I hope you enjoy your holiday! <3

NO ARTICUNO WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST BIRD!!!!1

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. kailanchauhan

Glad to hear you're staying, just remember the whole community is here for you and we shall take care. Take all the time you need.
    Stay strong! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Nope didn't change name or get banned. Not sure why. Also Articuno will always be better! Need to rip up a Moltres card now. Hehehe. Mwhahahahahahaha.

AGREED ARTICUNO WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also thanks temmie, defiantly enjoying it so far! :D

Thanks Ctrl <3. Will always remember that. :p

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. zLynn

No, Senpai! You've been a great staff for the past 1 year. Or however long it's been I forget. Anyways, here's my reasons on why you should not leave.

Look Senpai, everyone makes mistakes. I doubt really anyone on this server hasn't broken some kind of rule at some point. Don't take this too hard on yourself. I'll admit, even when I was admin I broke a rule at some point in time, so trust me. I can relate to this.

You know, I'm pretty sure the majority of people don't think of you as a bad person. Your reputation is pretty high; I don't think a little incident could essentially destroy it. Sometimes, you just got to pick yourself back up when you fall, and fix the situation.

Sometimes, if you are feeling stressed, the best thing to do is to leave for a few minutes to calm down for a bit. It seems like you are making an effort to fix this problem. BTW, I never heard about what the incident was. Mind PMing me or Skype? (If you don't mind, I'm just interested)

Yay a cookie! :D

Overall, I think you are a great staff member. If you still feel the urge to quit, by all means, sure. I would be sad to see you go, but just remember that everyone makes mistakes at some point in time.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

uhmm
    read the comments devil
    she sad shes staying
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• Funny Funny x 2