Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More convenient selling.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Uber911, Oct 1, 2016.

?

Would you rather want the old selling system or the command /sell

1. /sell command

2. old selling system where u had to sell each thing seperate which takes alot more time..

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Uber911

Could we have added the command /sell on skyblock so it sells all ore and blocks that you have in your inventory, and also make it so u find out the price per block/ore.
    so for example if u have 63 iron u are left with 63 iron cause you didnt have a stack, which was the only way to sell it, if you had a stack..
    Find the price for every single block and ore and make a /sell command.

for ex. 64 grass blocks is 480$ / 64 = 7,5$ per 1 single grass block you want to sell.

• Like Like x 1
  2. YaLadDedd

alright I may be an idiot here or not understanding but those signs sell all you have and we do have the /sell command?

3. Uber911

No we do not have a sell command in skyblock. Re-read what i wrote :p i wrote skyblock not opprison

4. YaLadDedd

OOOOOOOOOOO yep I'm an idiot ok then nvm I think that's a great idea lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. kailanchauhan

Definitely agree with this. I think your idea of this is different to mine, but I imagine if you are holding 1 stack of cobble then it will sell just that cobble. And if you are holding 1 stack of pork and another stack in your inventory the it will sell both.
    Is that what you mean?

6. Uber911

No that would make this even more ineficcient i want this to sell all of the ore and block in your inventory, selling 1 and 1 thing is a pain in the A** if you ask me then the purpose of the sell command would be gone.d

• Informative Informative x 1