Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

More convenient selling.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Uber911, Oct 1, 2016.

?

Would you rather want the old selling system or the command /sell

1. /sell command

2. old selling system where u had to sell each thing seperate which takes alot more time..

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Uber911

Could we have added the command /sell on skyblock so it sells all ore and blocks that you have in your inventory, and also make it so u find out the price per block/ore.
    so for example if u have 63 iron u are left with 63 iron cause you didnt have a stack, which was the only way to sell it, if you had a stack..
    Find the price for every single block and ore and make a /sell command.

for ex. 64 grass blocks is 480$ / 64 = 7,5$ per 1 single grass block you want to sell.

• Like Like x 1
  2. YaLadDedd

alright I may be an idiot here or not understanding but those signs sell all you have and we do have the /sell command?

3. Uber911

No we do not have a sell command in skyblock. Re-read what i wrote :p i wrote skyblock not opprison

4. YaLadDedd

OOOOOOOOOOO yep I'm an idiot ok then nvm I think that's a great idea lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. kailanchauhan

Definitely agree with this. I think your idea of this is different to mine, but I imagine if you are holding 1 stack of cobble then it will sell just that cobble. And if you are holding 1 stack of pork and another stack in your inventory the it will sell both.
    Is that what you mean?

6. Uber911

No that would make this even more ineficcient i want this to sell all of the ore and block in your inventory, selling 1 and 1 thing is a pain in the A** if you ask me then the purpose of the sell command would be gone.d

• Informative Informative x 1