Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW PC UPDATE! Plz Read.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrazyBenderMC, Jul 13, 2015.

1. CrazyBenderMC

Hi everyone! This is just another update for the new pc that I was getting: me and my dad were ordering the parts for it and building it from brand new parts and guess what? THE PARTS ARE ON THE WAY! They got ordered on Friday, July 10, 2015, and the first few parts are supposed to arrive on Tuesday. Oh, and if you couldn't tell, me and my dad are building it from scratch. I can't wait to be back on my favorite server yet again. I will also be able to make Youtube videos on it, download mods and stuff. I will update you guys when everything gets either at my house, ready to be put together or after it is put together. Wish me luck every1!

• Like Like x 2
  2. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

That's awesome! I built my computer and it's definitely the way to go.
    What will the specs be?

3. TheRedM8

Be sure not to exert too much force on the components when assembling it! Good luck with your PC build, Bender!

Building your own PC is cheaper than buying a pre-built one for sure! :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. CrazyBenderMC

Uummm... I think the video card is a GTX 920, im gonna have a blue ray drive, 2 hard drives, excuse my language, but a badass case, uummm... I don't know what the other names of the guts to the pc is, but im also going to be getting a new keyboard. The one that I had had a few sticky keys, not the shortcut, but legit sticky, and also had bulky keys and was wired, and the new one is wireless, has flat keys, and might arrive tomorrow. But, of course, my dad said to wait till everything arrives before start putting together. It's probably gonna be better than a $2,000 pc that has already been built.

• Agree Agree x 1