Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
The_Kadrek
Last Activity:
Nov 23, 2016 at 9:12 PM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 89 15
Agree 107 22
Funny 20 1
Winner 60 7
Informative 46 0
Friendly 8 1
Useful 15 0
Optimistic 14 0
Creative 11 0

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Sep 11, 1996 (Age: 27)

The_Kadrek

Male, 27

Retired Administrator

I see the molly in her eye.. Dec 9, 2015

The_Kadrek was last seen:
Nov 23, 2016
    1. TheShinigami
      TheShinigami
      kannst du mir sagen wie ich threads hochladen kann nirgendwo steht post new thread :(
    2. TheShinigami
      TheShinigami
      Hilfe kann keine threads machen
    3. kailanchauhan
      kailanchauhan
      Aw I never see you on TS I come 4:45 GMT most weekdays, though...you know i dont talk, i dont want to talk (i dont like to actually)
    4. TheShinigami
      TheShinigami
      zuerst nbt tags und somit lootcrates funzen net mehr und 2 DANKE FÜR DAS UPDATE MIT DEN MOBS wir alle feiern es so hard *like* aba eins brauchen wir noch zugriff auf den /enchant command dann können wir die lolsten items ohne hack Clients herstellen :D
    5. The_Kadrek
      The_Kadrek
      Hello friends!! If you are having the glitch where the server kicks you, please message me directly! (dont reply to this) We have a temp fix
      1. BiduBR
        BiduBR
        Kad did you see my bug reports on the inbox? Because ppl are getting kicked because of that and there is another issue that i belive is with a chest or something. Thanks.
        Jun 19, 2015
    6. TheShinigami
      TheShinigami
      und pls permbann CaptainChick welcher mich und What_ trollte (What_ bitte auch retten)
      1. The_Kadrek
        The_Kadrek
        Aso bitte fügt ein screenshot oder etwas für proof, weil ich wird jemand nicht ohne Nachweis zu verbieten. :P tut mir leid aber es geht wie es geht
        Jun 18, 2015
      2. TheShinigami
        TheShinigami
        frag jeqqe_ er ist zeuge
        Jun 18, 2015
    7. TheShinigami
      TheShinigami
      das wird in Zukunft häufiger passieren der hack hat n update gestern bekommen da gibt's jetzt schön viele trolls
      1. The_Kadrek
        The_Kadrek
        was meinst du, wenn du sagst, das es ein update hat?
        Jun 18, 2015
      2. TheShinigami
        TheShinigami
        es wurde geupdatet
        der hack hat neue Möglichkeiten also die hacked chest kann man jetzt machen
        Jun 18, 2015
      3. The_Kadrek
        The_Kadrek
        scheiße. aso weißt du, wer macht diese hack? oder wie der hack funktioniert?
        Jun 18, 2015
    8. TheShinigami
      TheShinigami
      dann noch der hack heisst Wurst.zip am besten stellst du Watchers ein die auf sowas aufpassen pls :D ich melde mich freiwillich XD
      1. The_Kadrek
        The_Kadrek
        achso, ich kenne der glitch oder so, und ich hab da keine ahnung wie man das reparieren kann. Vielleicht wir können es bannen oder etwas
        Jun 18, 2015
      2. TheShinigami
        TheShinigami
        weiss net is kein Player das ist n chunk error mit der kiste im inv
        Jun 18, 2015
    9. TheShinigami
      TheShinigami
      wurde getrollt mit einer hacked chest der chunk wo ich jetzt bin ist mit einem error versehen wodurch ich instant gekickt werde kannst du mir n neuen spawnplatz machen oder so?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TheShinigami
        TheShinigami
        hab grad richtige probleme
        Jun 18, 2015
      3. The_Kadrek
        The_Kadrek
        aso jetzt hab ich keine ahnung was soll ich machen. ich wird bluefusion kontaktieren :P
        Jun 18, 2015
      4. TheShinigami
        TheShinigami
        ok mach ma pls
        Jun 18, 2015
    10. The_Kadrek
      The_Kadrek
      Going to be traveling for the next week until the 17th! I will try and be around when I can. Bis dann!
      1. Bomber_ likes this.
      2. zLynn
        zLynn
        have fun :D
        Jun 10, 2015
      3. RodneyWayne_
        RodneyWayne_
        Have fun mayn
        Jun 11, 2015
    11. Additional_minec
      Additional_minec
      Dood can you plzzzzz install Disguisecraft and PowerTools(the /pt...) and give me access to it? I want to play a prank on som1 promise ill record it
    12. Cory135
      Cory135
      hey kadrek i think thare is a hacer online because every time i open a door world edit meses up and a gient sphere popes up and i cant do eny commands please reply soon thanks Cory135
      1. Dabomberownz
        Dabomberownz
        I think you had a brush assigned to whatever you were clicking on the door with, just do /none next time
        May 17, 2015
      2. Cory135
        Cory135
        thanks bro
        May 19, 2015
    13. BiduBR
      BiduBR
      first
      1. BiduBR
        BiduBR
        omg it was 1st on my screen!!! D:
        Apr 10, 2015
    14. Dabomberownz
    15. yellowmare
      yellowmare
      Hey! Um.. So i warped to creative ranks, and have been trying to become a novice so I can be a mod, builder, or archditecht. So I went to forums, and couldnt find the general disscusion thingie, could u message me and help out! Im so confuded...
      P.S- Love the server, Im addicted!
      1. Mas281
        Mas281
        Apr 6, 2015
    16. NeedlessMemes
      NeedlessMemes
      I love this server! And the owner is one of the best parts! (Yes The_Kadwak, you are the best owner ever)
      1. The_Kadrek likes this.
    17. BloodZombie1000
      BloodZombie1000
      i have also had problems and asked staff to help but they either ignor me or mute me and i do not think that is fair i think that is server abuse.
      1. The_Kadrek
        The_Kadrek
        Why are you writing this on my profile? if you need help or have a concern to bring up, make a thread about it...
        Mar 28, 2015
    18. BloodZombie1000
      BloodZombie1000
      the only reason why he said that stuff is because The_Kadrek banned our friend from the server forever then logged off right after so he didn't get complaint's from us so it's not rude or disrespectful.
    19. JohnPG131
      JohnPG131
      I hope you go die in a hole filled with lava and creepers. (and by creepers I mean perverts)
      1. The_Kadrek
        Mar 22, 2015
      2. ironicmemexd
        Mar 22, 2015
      3. Samiiii
        Samiiii
        That's just rude...what did he do that made you tell him to go die in a hole...I hope you realise this is his sever (With BlueFusion12 ofc) and your being really...un-greatfull I guess, if the owner disgusts you, go onto on ther server, a server where you like the community :/
        Mar 27, 2015
    20. JohnPG131
      JohnPG131
      :-/ You disgust me!
      1. The_Kadrek
        The_Kadrek
        thanks man. i do it for the fans
        Mar 21, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 11, 1996 (Age: 27)

Signature