Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by CrazyBenderMC

1. BiduBR
    BiduBR
    Why would i ban you for inactivity? There is no point in that. About mod app suggest you to wait for the new pc. Gl on getting yout pc back ;)
    Jun 5, 2015
  2. CrazyBenderMC
    CrazyBenderMC
    Thanks Bidu. I am so glad that I have someone nice to talk to. And thank you about the pc. I can't wait! U am going to need help, si my dad and youtube are going to help speed things up quite a bit. I am so exited! :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
    Jun 6, 2015
  3. CrazyBenderMC
    CrazyBenderMC
    PS: You are the nicest SuperAdmin I have ever met and I want it to stay like that; aka, stay nice, like you already are XD
    Jun 6, 2015
  4. CrazyBenderMC
    CrazyBenderMC
    I will get onto MegaCraft as soon as I can. Also, I tried talking on Minechat on Mega, and I can't move, and since I can't move, I cannot talk in the chat. Do you think that you can fix it for me so that I can actually speak? Lol
    Jun 6, 2015
  5. BiduBR
    BiduBR
    To fix the minechat issue fully close minechat, like double tap home button then close it from there.
    Jun 6, 2015
  6. CrazyBenderMC
    CrazyBenderMC
    I have an android phin phone, and I just forced stopped it and closed it/deleted it from my list of recently opened tabs. It Also says that I must move before chatting, but I can't move in Minechat. What do I do then?
    Jun 6, 2015
  7. BiduBR
    BiduBR
    I have no idea then :/ .
    Jun 6, 2015