Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by hbl

1. CrazyBenderMC
    CrazyBenderMC
    Well, I think that your stupid and insecure comments deserve Xs. If you have a problem, whoch apparently you do, go ahead and tell lies. I am tired of you and your crap
    Jun 28, 2015
  2. CrazyBenderMC
    CrazyBenderMC
    And are you THAT determined to make someone feel bad that you go onto their private profile and complain? Wow. I never thought someone was that stupid and needy for attention.
    Jun 28, 2015
  3. hbl
    hbl
    Yes I am that determined because 1. you do not need to rate all of my posts on that post X 2. You should get punished for rating my posts all X's. And last time I checked you where the one making lies. And the people who where welcoming you
    Jun 28, 2015
  4. hbl
    hbl
    and the people who ranted about my post about my youtube channel not supposed to be there... Why don't you just leave the post alone but NOOOOOOOOOOO! Everyone else has to rant about it and point stuff out about me... *cough cough* one of the people was you *cough cough*
    Jun 28, 2015
  5. hbl
    hbl
    And you say that you get bullied for the way you act... instead you should say, I bully people for the way they act! Because that really suits you and your benefits, you should also say, I make up many lies such as saying that various people lie. It suits you very well.
    Jun 28, 2015