Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
lifekiller43
Last Activity:
Nov 28, 2020 at 6:07 PM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 340 323
Agree 167 345
Funny 81 156
Winner 36 71
Informative 20 61
Friendly 32 31
Useful 4 14
Optimistic 10 30
Creative 9 10
Birthday:
Nov 2, 2002 (Age: 21)
Huawiwi

lifekiller43

Male, 21, from ATM

Retired Staff

My existence on here feels like a whole blur and a fever dream. Nice, i dont remember any of it. But hey older people! Oct 29, 2020

lifekiller43 was last seen:
Nov 28, 2020
    1. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      Alright what the actual fuck. @NobreadJustRye why in the fuck did you post the report. It's so useless, you're obviously accomplishing......
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ryerye1243
        Ryerye1243
        I realized what i did was wrong and i am truely sorry.
        May 9, 2016
      3. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        i appreciate that ryerye but at the same time shame on you!
        May 9, 2016
      4. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        you only realized that this was wrong when almost half the server had to tell you! Some people made playing minecraft their daily doing now they're back to playing other games. If you didn't get all these messages, you would've kept on going about my perm mute and wanting to target me! But since you apologized im good with you, but next time, don't let others assist your apologies or your relization of wrong doing.
        May 9, 2016
    2. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      people that say they like because he speaks his mind pretty much says "I like trump because he's a fucking racist and so am i."
    3. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      Lol i dont even know anymore, isn't it considered harassment to just join an rp of an argument that's actually meant to be a roasting
      1. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        May 9, 2016
    4. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      happy mothers day!
    5. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      WAssup wassup wassup wassup wassup wassup wassupp you can get with this but you cant get with that
    6. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      incest is wincest
      1. RodneyWayne_
        RodneyWayne_
        wtf...
        May 8, 2016
        lifeleafyhere43 and Kutze_ like this.
    7. ProbablySid_
      ProbablySid_
      Hey, I appreciate you seeing me as a good staff, but I don't think swearing and generalising staff in that manner is really the good way to do it. If you have problems with certain staff, there are other ways to do it. If you have evidence (screenshots, videos) of what you're trying to get across about staff, you can send it to me if you wish. We'd really just appreciate it if you could chill. :)
      1. lifeleafyhere43 likes this.
      2. lifekiller43
        Aug 23, 2016
      3. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        I'm late but, how did u make such a long post?
        Sep 2, 2016
    8. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
    9. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      okay it's been 2 days since... @LuukH explain... Why was i reported and then u only quoted my name? I wanna see what i actually said...
      1. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        oh and if it was the summer break thing, then don't get butthurt about it cuz the other staff didn't
        May 7, 2016
    10. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      lol mega it's been how long when it turned off? That's a neck mega
      1. Ryerye1243
        Ryerye1243
        Bro its just down skyblock is still up along with kitpvp
        just not creative ,-,
        May 7, 2016
      2. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        ik, but the skyblock in my opinion is useless. It would be better for blue to lock the server until this problem is solved
        May 7, 2016
      3. _Brokencrystal_
        _Brokencrystal_
        Well, Creative's been up for a few hours now...
        May 7, 2016
    11. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      yep i can't join. Old days of mega coming back. Only if we have all the retired staff here aka Non butthurt, it would really be old mega
      1. Kutze_
        Kutze_
        Well you can't join for a reason like we are doing our job, do you want us to just let everyone be like you and turn chat into a shithole? Nope, we don't so follow the rules and remember next time to actualyl think before you do something my friend
        May 7, 2016
      2. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        Chicken masala
        Sep 28, 2016
    12. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      Where's the non butthurt staff?
      1. hbl
        hbl
        I think they retired.
        May 7, 2016
        lifeleafyhere43 likes this.
      2. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        dammit
        May 7, 2016
    13. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      Roast me ;) only rule is, im allowed to roast back :) hue hue hue hue
      2. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        you froze me! you werent supposed to do that!
        May 7, 2016
      3. MC2Squared
        MC2Squared
        you look like a pinecone #DramaAlert we need Killer Garden Gnome now
        May 9, 2016
      4. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        KEEM STAR GET TEH CAMERA! Hey dwayne the rock johnson look at mc Dwayne: "Okay" me: okay 3 2 1 (Shows pic of cailou) BOOP! AHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAAH
        May 9, 2016
    14. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      i can't believe it's already may! In about 4 weeks SCHOOL IS OFF!!!!!!!
    15. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      May I ask why I was reported for in appropriate and then this individual just put my gamer tag in for the quote? I mean that's Fucking bs
      2. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        god let people like you on this fucking earth? obviously he's trying to let people know that people can fight problems in the world like you so that's why he creates them Obviously you had to be born a fucking month after me which actually makes me more angry because i can't believe i was born a month before a fucking dickhead degenerate did. You shithead fuck i dont even care what staff do at this point
        May 7, 2016
      3. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        trust me, make me angry again ill be even more ruthless and fucking savage. Trust me i was at my minimum you fuck shit
        May 7, 2016
      4. Kutze_
        Kutze_
        Oh you are a hard lad you can swear, im so jealous!! But seriously, enough with the swearing -_- Swearing is fine but overusing it makes you literally look like what you just claimed Ryerye was,. So stop trying to turn the forums into an obnoxious place and grow up
        May 7, 2016
    16. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      Some staff be like: "I deserve respect because I'm staff and you aren't ! I am more superior and I'm allowed to treat u like trash!"
      1. Sanaenae and therealjojo like this.
      2. hbl
        hbl
        Agreed. Some people see people disrespect a specific staff, and yet all he does is be rude... When things turn down for staff and someone accuses them for something, they absolute think that the staff did it for a reason and don't do any re-search.
        May 4, 2016
        lifeleafyhere43 likes this.
    17. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      oh how im gonna love the next few weeks.... First, Band solo contest, Second may 9-10 i have STAAR exams, May 17th band comp a week after
      1. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        spring band concert. and THEN AFTER THAT MY FUCKING FINALS!, After all this, the torture is over, the facking torture is done and summer will be here, AND SUMMER VACATION BITCHES! GONNA GET SOME SUMMER BREAK TITTIES
        May 2, 2016
      2. hbl
        hbl
        Band is a choice, and a blessing!
        May 4, 2016
      3. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        Ah trust me on this Halsey. Beginning band is awesome. But advanced band is hell. Sometimes it isn't but usually in the beginning and the middle of the school year, it's just hell
        May 4, 2016
    18. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      originally joined febuary.. it's been a year. What am i doing with my life
      2. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        Just like when your parents left you in a forest for an excuse. We all have our problems <3
        May 1, 2016
      3. hbl
        hbl
        They didn't do that, nor will they ever do. You wouldn't even know what is happening in my personal life. Don't say I make up useless bull crap when you do, pervert.
        May 1, 2016
      4. lifekiller43
        lifekiller43
        Triggered.
        May 1, 2016
    19. lifekiller43
      lifekiller43
      mojang is trying to ruin minecraft. First the combat is shit and now they're trying to block every server that uses "Pay to win"
    20. lifekiller43
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 2, 2002 (Age: 21)
    Huawiwi

Signature

I'm Just an idiotic ironic symbolic Illuminatic product that's gonna be killed if I talk about it.