Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Little ideas...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SpiderCraft53, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Spider53

Idea 1: Add the /mail plugin. If you're not familiar with this plugin, it's pretty much just like /msg, but you can send mail to people, so if they're not online, once they come back onto the server it'll say "You have (How many messages) new message(s)" and you can read it.

Idea 2: Allow normal players, (AKA non-staff players) access to /seen. This one is pretty self explanatory, and I never really understood why it's a staff only thing

Idea 3: I don't know if this is even possible, or how it works, but on another server I saw they had a /lol plugin. It just makes it so staff can add lols, and when a player types /lol, it will make the player say something random from the list of phrases staff created. Sorry if that wasn't a great explanation, but if you want to learn more about it, I'm sure you can look it up :p

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you take some of these ideas into consideration ;)