Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Boring Intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kaawaa, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Kaawaa

Retired Staff

Hey!

So my name is Brady (Fun Fact - That's not my legal name but nobody ever uses my legal name) and my username is Kaawaa, I am from the US and formerly known as MisterKawaii, I'm sure you've seen me around the Vanilla Servers or Modded Servers (Rare Occasion because Modded is a lot to learn...), Anyhow, let's start from the beginning. So when I was about 8 or 9 (Feels like it was such a long time ago...) I first started playing Minecraft. I was first introduced to it by a friend and the first I played it was with the 30-minute trial or whatever it was. Anyhow, I got the game and just played around with Redstone and built stuff in creative and occasionally played on Survival (More often played Survival on Pocket Edition). Then I slowed down a bit and played on Servers with Survival/Mini-Games until I found this server at the end of May. This server was way better than the other ones I have played so I started playing this server more often than the other ones and specifically Survival. Eventually, I decided to apply for staff and was accepted. I was a staff member for around 3 months before I resigned and have a little less than 350 hours. These days, even though I have been rather busy, I do occasionally play most of the servers besides the Modded ones and many other games. I think that covers it all...Probably...Anyhow, thanks for reading all of this! Hope I wasn't too boring xD

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. 22Wolfox24

Hi Kaawaa! Glad you discovered this great game :p Congrats on being staff for 2 months :D Hope to see you around the server sometime!;)

3. Kaawaa

Retired Staff

Thanks! Hope to see you around the server too!

• Like Like x 1