Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

A chapter of an story that I'm creating

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _Senpai_Artic_, Nov 19, 2015.

?

Did you like the first chapter?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. It was okay

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Could of been better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Hey guys. Now I just made a random chapter of a story and find it a bit interesting. Sometimes when writing I want to inspire people because I feel like that I need to and I want to. This is a short chapter and took me about 30 minutes to write. I haven't really read it through so sorry for an mistakes. Sorry if it confuses some of you as this is meant to be a bit confusing for the first chapter but hey I do hope you like it and somehow get inspired by it. Well here it is guys:

Chapter 1

I nervously walked through the dreamy night, everything was silent. Well almost silent. In every direction you could hear the wings beating through the misty air, going to a place we never seen by our eyes. The night seemed to never end like the day was trapped and the grey beast that looked over me would not allow its freedom. The path continued, stretching miles and I knew someday my legs will come to a end, they could no longer work anymore and I was too tired to risk taking another step. Snap. I looked around knowing I heard crystal clear a twig snap in the foggy night. I was not alone. My heart raced. I did not know what this thing was. Where it was. I heard a voice around me. Everything seemed to kept going faster and faster. Danger. Run. Terrified. Horror.

Then came silence. No more voice was heard, no more footsteps. I was alone. I had to continue but. Something. Something was wrong. I wanted to turn around but my body wouldn't allow me to move like it was trying to warn me of the dangers if I turned around now. Then, my body let me and I turned around seeing...

I blinked while I stared at the empty scene. No figures was seen and everything was normal. I turned back round to continue following the ancient path. Maybe I'm seeing things. I been alone for I don't know how long and I probably just gone completely mad. As I walked I could hear my boots, scrapping on the path while I dragged them not bothering to pick them up. Tiny lights danced in the night, being a beautiful sight when I saw them. Everything seemed different now. So peaceful. Nearby you could hear the river gurgling, scattering along only going one direction as it was its only path and could not turn around and go back to the beginning. It made me think. About my future. What path should I take? The right or wrong? There is always two choices but there can only be one right path and that path I needed to stick with. I stopped and gazed up into the sky. Bright light bulbs hung from the sky illuminating it with the grey beast being the main sight to the sky. An outstanding grey beast it was and something no one could not forget. I looked back where I was looking before so I could continue with walking seeing what this paths holds for me.

As I was about to take a step, making it my final, I stopped in my movements. A gigantic structure stood in front of me towering high into the sky. That what the path wanted to show me and I had no choice. I entered this towering structure not aware what could happen that could change my life forever.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. _Brokencrystal_

The only fault I could find with this is the grammar. I could fix it and repost it for you if you want. Also, the poll choice Could of been better should be Could've been better.
    Other than that, it's fantastic!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. TenuxesX

Indeed this is fantastic XD

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Yea sorry about the grammar xD My only weakness was always grammar im never really that good at it. :p But I glad you like it :D

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Samiiii

Retired Staff

Amazing work Arctic! The first few sentences really would capture the reader. You used a lot of short and snappy sentences. Maybe a little too much at the end of the first paragraph. I like when you said
    It helps the reader think more about your position in the story! Its a great use of rhetorical question!
    WHOOP LVL 5C-5B
    im a 7a in englush B) i cant even spell anym0re

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Haha thank you sami! ^-^ Yea like I said may be a bit confusing but hey it was good for 30 minutes. Also with the path bit I wanted to confuse the reader a bit as it was referring to for the future what will happen and will the character choose the correct future. :p Glad you enjoy it! As I am into creating books I will create the second chapter soon and post it on the forums. It may be less creative than the first chapter but it will be longer.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. TheRedstnePotato

wtf???? You mean you actually (at least used to) know how to do da english? :O

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. kailanchauhan

Did you purposefully repeat 'silent' twice?
    "I nervously walked through the eerie darkness of the night, everything was silent"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. TheRedstnePotato

BTW, in the title it's meant to be, "A chapter of a story," not an. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Shhh :3 Yea grammar sucks soo xDD sorry about the bad grammar guys #BadGrammarFTW xD

• Like Like x 1
  11. TheRedstnePotato

I would rate that disagree but the disagree rating is bad. :/ If you disagree with something, reply saying so! Don't rate it!

• Like Like x 1
  12. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

it was pretty good. as in okay.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. TenuxesX

Hey your not the only one i have some bad grammar if im not mistaken XD

• Like Like x 2
  14. kailanchauhan

You're = you are

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1