Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few suggestions for the server.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nat_Does_MC, Aug 10, 2016.

?

Do you agree that this should be put in here?

Poll closed Sep 10, 2016.
  1. No, this is too overpowered.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. YES! This would be a great addition to Mega Mini Games and hope to see it added.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe. It could be nerfed a bit.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Awesome. I would love to see this implimented.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. NatPlays_

I feel that mega coins should be used to craft MegaChests or something.
    The mega coins in the lobby are completely useless, most likely just for show. If you feel this is too much, i have suggestions for the price or just remove the mega coins completely. The complete list will be down at the bottom of the page. For common chests, 250 coins. For an uncommon chest, 400 coins. with the megachests, i also feel that you should have another chance at getting vouchers, like in SB. complete chance list will also be at the bottom.

With the Pokemon Go hype, i feel there should be a specific server for that.
    I feel that there should be a kind of Pokemon server, because of the giant hype about Pokemon Go, we should have like a custom Pokemon plugin or just a Pokemon plugin in general. It would be really cool to see that, and be able to catch Pokemon in minecraft if you cant play Pokemon Go in real life.

Here is the complete list of coins and chances of getting vouchers :
    Common Megachest - 250 coins, 1/10000 for VIP voucher, 1/100000 for MVP voucher
    Uncommon Megachest - 400 coins, 1% chance for VIP voucher, 0.5% for MVP voucher
    Rare Megachest - 500 coins, 3% chance for VIP voucher, 2% chance for MVP, 1.5% chance for elite
    Epic Megachest - 650 coins, 3% chance for MVP voucher, 2% chance for Elite, 0.5% chance for Titan
    Legendary Megachest - 1000 coins, 4% chance for MVP, 1% chance for Titan, 0.05% chance for MEGA
    NOTE: All of these are just suggestions and you could downgrade/upgrade chest price, and would probably need to reduce the chances on the vouchers. Thank you for reading through this and i hope you did enjoy or agree with what I've written. I do hope that a staff member that has the ability to do this reads this and takes note of what I have written. If you have the power to do this please reply, and thank you, again.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

I dont agree with any of the above options i agree it should be boosted i mean 1/100000 for mvp?? wtf is that

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. _Brokencrystal_

Once, long, long ago I think there was a suggestion for a Pixelmon server (Pixelmon is the best and possibly only Pokemon mod). Let me see if I can find it.

Later: Nope, I can't. I know it was somewhere (because I read all of the threads. All of them), but I can't get it to show up in search results. I don't know what happened to it, anyways.

In any case, I fully support this idea. xD

• Agree Agree x 1