Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A more open staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ItzBobRoss, Nov 29, 2015.

1. OGJebKush

From a certain group of people, ive taken some hate from them, calls for me to step down. At this moment, after talking with staff, im not going to step down, but id like to become more open with the community. As Vice-Chair of the External Committee, it is my duty to work with the community. Im going to tell you my opinions, and my reasons, and id like to hear some opinions for the community.

My goal in staff has been the same sense day 1;
    -All people will be treated equality
    -There will be absolutely no hate
    -Depending on who is on the server, i severely limit cussing from the player base
    -Staff teaming up on players
    -Deal with inactive staff members

Obviously some of the policies ive tried to put in place, have made enemies, and i understand that, but id like to still take in the opinions of every single person, on both what you would like me to change, and what you would like the External Committee to focus on. In all honesty, it hurts me to ban/mute, i don't want to do any of it, but if the chat is offensive, i take action, and many disagree with me over that. Any ideas, i am happy to bring to our committee. Im a very straight forward person, and open to change.
    Thank you all so much for reading this.
    Respectfully
    Collin D. M.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1