Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A server Plug.DJ

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TmoneyFTW, Jul 29, 2016.

1. DankMasterTyler

This server needs a plug dj!

You may ask "what is a Plug.dj?"
    Plug.dj is a web sight on any internet browser where other players from servers and community's interact and connect through music!

Reasons why the server needs a plug.dj
    1. It Attracts new players through that web sight, by having it people see that the servers plug is also a server for minecraft making them want to see what the server is about!

2. It connects player and creates friendships with people you may have never talked to on the server or other plug community's.

3. Event nights can be organized by server mods or admins to have fun and interact with other players by having "80s nights" or "Troll song nights" and can attract other players from other plug.dj community's to join the minecraft server and regularly come to the plug.dj.

4. You cant deny playing songs unlocking different characters do dance your emotion for the song and talk to other players while creating a playlist of your favorite songs isn't fun!

I hope u have seen why this server needs a plug.dj i really would like one but also other players i have talked to on skyblock would enjoy one as well!

-TmoneyFTW

2. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

Most of your points are indeed valid but that's what we have TeamSpeak for,
    plus i see this as another way for people to troll the server's community.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DankMasterTyler

u can have staff on there to ban and mute people and some people like me dont rly like team speak that much would rather just listen to music

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

This will require staff to monitor both PlugDJ and TeamSpeak and about the listening to music i've got a music bot on TeamSpeak and its pretty much always there.

5. DankMasterTyler

welp it was worth a shot

• Like Like x 1
  6. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

There doesn't always have to be a music bot on ts, i think staff could handle this perfectly fine and this is one of the easiest things that people could handle. So this is a great idea

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. DankMasterTyler

• Like Like x 1
  8. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

You think staff could handle this perfectly?
    Theres a big difference between your thoughts and reality.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. DankMasterTyler

Staff dont have to control it you can have a bot or trusted or known players can run it or people with knowledge (like me :D)

10. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

If you wanna create a plug dj go for it but staff will probably not take place in helping

11. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I've seen others do the same with less staff who most of them had part time jobs (for college) at the time, I think if they could do it fine, staff over here can do it even better (since we have a lot more staff) there's a difference between thinking that it won't happen to a person actually trying (at least 50% of the time) to actually take the idea and put it in a minecraft server, some people don't want to go on ts so this is a good chance for them, also because people over here are about 10-11 years old (at least what I heard) and a lot of them can't go on ts

12. DankMasterTyler

i made a unofficial plug dj for now until somebody lets up for a official one