Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Suggestion from the Thaumix players

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by SunnyAshaela, May 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunnyAshaela

Retired Staff

Greetings, this is something only an admin of Thaumix can really help with. (I don't know if mods can help with it)

One of the things I'm asked most often is if we can get a better way to make coins. So far the only real way to make coins (That doesn't bug out like Voting does) Is to open a shop and hope someone buys things. I was wondering if we could use part of the admin shop (Or create a new one) as a Sell shop. People can bring in some of their stuff and sell it. Depending on what we put the sell prices at and such.

My suggestions are some basic stuff, and some advanced stuff for example:
    64 stone = 100 coins
    64 Redstone = 100 coins
    16 paper = 20 coins
    10 Terrasteel = 100 coins
    1 netherstar = 50 coins
    This is just an example, and prices can be whatever the person doing it sets them at. Thanks for reviewing this and I hope some changes can be made to better the community :)

The Reason behind doing this is, there is currently no economy. Or not much of one. I think this will bring an economy to Thaumix and thus create a better cash flow for the players. There are things that are as of yet hardly attainable. Such as Crystal clusters that cost 25k coins to buy, and a player needs 4 of them for a tier 6 altar. This is the only way to obtain such crystal clusters and at the current rate, if a player is able to vote for all 4 sites every day it takes 25 days. However, the voting system is about as reliable as the weather in Michigan. I just think this will bring about a happier player base.

2. No_Longer_Tipsy

Retired Staff

Suggestion is accepted, i have taken the liberty to set up a small area at the Admin Shop to sell various items for money.

-Tipsy

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  3. SunnyAshaela

Retired Staff

Thanks Tipsy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.