Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Way to Obtain "Special" Blocks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aipa, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Aipa

As many of you are aware, there are a couple of special blocks within Minecraft that cannot be obtained via the creative menu that are useful for building. An example would be 43:8, which is a full block double slab that looks like this:
    wVNB8Fg.png

While these blocks can be placed via WorldEdit, there is no way to obtain them in your inventory that I am aware of. Therefore, I suggest that there be a way to obtain these items with either the /i command or some universal chest gui plugin that lets you type a command that opens up the list of special blocks.

Here is a list of some of the special blocks you can get: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/secret-blocks-vanilla/

2. kailanchauhan

Yes I think it would be useful to have access to a command that will allow us to give ourselves items. The barrier block you s to in the creative block list and the only way I have found to obtain it is to use world edit t and then use pick block button.i have seen many things with barrier blocks, such as floating rails rope ladders etc. and they are a great way to 'protect' players from stuff or stop things passing without all the messy blocks in the way.

3. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

I spent a bit of time trying, but it appears that Mojang removed the ability to get these blocks in your inventory for 1.8. Honestly this makes me pretty mad #ThanksMojang...

You should still be able to use them via WorldEdit though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Aipa

That's ok. Seems Mojang enjoys ruining people's fun...

5. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Lol Mojang Sucks!
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]