Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About tokens

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Ommo, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ommo

Retired Staff

*Oh, just quickly because I forgot: this is for any server with the token system, not sure if modded has it, but for now I'm keeping it as creative

» Mod/Plugin Name
    : New ideas for the Token system
    » Download Link : N/A
    » Why should it be added? : Currently, tokens only have 3 primary uses. They're used for extra clipboard time for those who don't have 24/7 permissions, trails and pets. Whilst the trails and pets are cool, I feel like the tokens have so much unused potential, such as used like an in-game currency in which you can pay others X amount of tokens, or, for every 25-50 tokens, you could buy a spare plot to own. This could come in especially handy for those players who have plots but don't want to remove older plots because they really like them, in order to create something entirely new. E.g a build rank plot. Maybe there could be a limit to how many plots you can buy with tokens, such as 5 to stop them from overtaking donator ranks.

Maybe the tokens could also be used for extra cosmetics, such as purchasing the /craft permission with them. Even if it's small cosmetics which should be applied to every player, which are only used to make stuff faster, and even so they have to work a bit for it. But that's only an idea, I wouldn't expect this to happen, and I wouldn't mind it honestly. However, I'd much rather have the ability to trade tokens with other players and it'd be nice for people who like to do shops for banners (even though they're basically useless), or they could be used for roleplaying as a currency. But, this would also put players at risk of scamming, maybe that could then become a new rule or it could be in the player's responsibility and trust in the player you're giving tokens to, similarly to the plot trust/add command. Another rule to be added would also come in the form of spamming the token pay command (if this happens), it could receive a similar severity to that of a /msg or /afk spam.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and I hope it happens
    -Ommo

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  2. Darknebula123

Retired Staff

Yeah cool idea, not too sure about the use of extra commands, but paying people tokens and buying some extra plots with tokens is a cool concept ^-^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.