Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account Sharing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dooff, May 19, 2016.

1. dooff

Retired Staff

I've recently had to deal with an issue on the server where someone has tried to share their account with someone else. They did this by showing their password to the other person on a sign. They're now complaining that someone "hacked" their account. After suggesting they change their password they did then shared their password to their friend in a book. I'm not going to shame the person but some of you may know who I'm talking about. All I will say is that this is a stupid idea. Use secure methods if you want to share sensitive information with someone. The server is not made for handling such information.

I want to take the time to say that the server cannot do anything about who has access to your account whether you want them to or not. That's outside of our ability. Also, we cannot treat people differently if they play on the same account. If your friend(or otherwise) plays on your account and gets banned, you are banned. Make sure your account is secure and that everyone, if anyone, who has access to your account is trustworthy.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Yea them giving out there password is just pure stupid, Why would you wanna give out your account. Whoever did this is probably feeling really dumb .
    And do you know why that player gave the other player his password? The other player could of threatened him in a few ways
    1. A famous Threat "IM GONNA DDOS YOU IF YOU DONT"
    2. A kinda famous threat " Give me your password orelse ill tell staff you where spamming msg me"
    3.Not so famous threat " Give me your password ORELSE ILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU"
    Some people could be scared of those threats so they probably gave the password away for this reason.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  3. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Highly unlikely someone is going to say 2 and 3 but ya know its MegaCraft anything is possible :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. kailanchauhan

Moral: Don't share you account

• Agree Agree x 1