Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Actual Sexism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trist, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trist

A player has recently been muted for saying the word "menstruation" jokingly, while a multitude of male players were talking about diarrhea for over 20 minutes prior and were not muted. Diarrhea is more disgusting, by far, than a natural process that half of the human population experiences a majority of their lifetime. If you genuinely believe that liquid feces are less disgusting than blood; you are a child.

The thought process is obvious, the staff member that did this mute did so because the blood comes out of a vagina. I'm not sure which staff member did this, but they are mentally incapable of separating menstruation from their uhhh... sexual connotations with a vagina or something? I could turn it around and say "Well diarrhea comes out of a butt hole, the primary hole for homosexual intercourse," and then mute anybody that mentions poop because of my inability to separate poop from gay sex.

Menstruation is not inappropriate, it is not sexual or related to sexual behavior and it should never warrant a mute unless one is willing to ban discussion of all things that somebody deems gross such as bodily fluids in general, boogers, feces, pimples, acne, fat people, short people, large noses and other subjective criteria.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.