Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advanced Redstone Computing / Mechanical Classes

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by PentikostiHimera, Mar 9, 2016.

1. SiegHeil_SS

Hello after all this time I am happy to announce my new Redstone classes! Why am I doing this? So I can teach people about Advanced Redstoning that people can put into good use one day, ex: Computers, Sliding Doors, CPU's, etc.

Why should you trust me on teaching you Redstone? Because I have been in Advanced Computing and Advanced Mechanical Redstone for 2 years and I can not only teach you Redstone but I can teach you about different computer parts (This is mostly about computing Redstone anyways so you have to know about them.) bits, and binary code which is important for my classes.

So come on down for free Redstoning Classes! Make good Efforts in Computers and Mechanics.

Location: My main plot ID: 107;-149 above my Underground City, near the Trees and lake.

I am mostly on the Server through 4:30 - 5:00 or more (Depending on the day) I will be at the Server most of the time especially during Weekends when I'm free off school.

You can only come to the plot through doing the warps: /warp La Ciudad de Ember or: /Warp City of Ember (though you will have to fly through the hole that leads to the above ground class)

Note: The only thing holding me back is that I'm muted forever so I have to talk to you through /msg which might not be that easy.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask them in the Reply Section.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  2. hbl

hbl

It's nice that you're doing this. Shows much character.

Good luck!

3. SiegHeil_SS

Thank you! :)