Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advanced Wizardry Halloween events

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrFinsGaming, Oct 2, 2017.

1. MrFinsGaming

Retired Administrator

Hello players of Advanced Wizardry

All through this month we will be doing Halloween events These events will be made by different staff so that means different prizes.

To start of the Halloween event on the modded side of AJGaming We will be having our own little Halloween building comp these builds will be used in the main event on the 28th or 29th depending if i am not busy.

1. Halloween costume Use amours workshop to make Halloween costumes.
    2. Best Halloween themed house (use amours workshop & decocraft)
    3. The Maze (made by me)
    4. Mage Fight/ Vampires v werewolfs (items will be handed out)
    Items for the werewolf and vampire fight will be handed out before the fight to prevent from losing items this is the one time were i will be removing the werewolf ability rule from the rules this will only be removed from the pvp area and for those taking apart in the event. Anyone that uses this to an advantage to disarm a player will be punished.

For more information please comment below or message me on discord

for the Halloween themed house house you can build if you like its up to you or pixel art as well would be a nice change to see on the server.

Also for the Halloween costume i already know all the skins that are on the amours workshop table so make your own you can be anything as long as you keep it appropriate You will be punished if you break this rule.

Good Luck and have fun

~MrFinsGaming:D

• Winner Winner x 1