Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AJGaming Creative 30 Minute Build Comp #4

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by SirNumcelot, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

Disclaimer: This 30-minute buildcomp is unrelated to the Monthly buildcomps that also take place on AJGaming Creative.

Welcome to the 4th 30 Minute AJGaming build comp!
    Like the previous comps, I will reveal 3 specific build themes sometime in advance of the competition. You, as a competitor, can research and practice these themes if you wish to compete. (You do not have to research the themes, but it can help). You may even make practice builds in preparation. (You will not be allowed to use w/e in this competition, so there will be no copypasting builds.)

When the competition begins, 1 of the 3 themes will be chosen and revealed to the competitors. They must create 1 build based on that 1 specific theme chosen (within a 30-minute timeframe.)
    The winner will have their head displayed on the wall of winners at /warp Events, and will receive 1 in-game ELITE Voucher, redeemable on skyblock. (Not a code.)

The competition will take place on Wednesday 15th August 2018 at 8pm BST (British Time) On the AJGaming Creative Server. ( IP c.ajgaming.net )
    I will also be livestreaming this event on my youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkg17aqVaWtfsKq8AcgHoDw
    For now, feel free to reply to this thread with which theme you hope it will be, and why!

Here are your possible themes:

Possible Theme 1) The Legend of Zelda
    There are various iconic places, objects & characters throughout this video game series. If you're unfamiliar with the franchise, now is your time to research!

Possible Theme 2)
    Nordic

Channel the architectural energy of Vikings of Scandinavia! Now is your time to get familiar with these interesting medieval styles.

Possible Theme 3) Gardens
    Build a bustling greenhouse, a giant flower organic, or absolutely anything relating to a piece of land in which crops & greenery is grown!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  2. SH0RKS

Retired Staff

am i allowed to be in this one?

3. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

Yep, but not sure what use you'd have for an elite voucher unless you were giving it to someone else :p

4. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

One more thing to note, after this 30 minute build comp, they're going to be much rarer, probably once every 2 months instead of 2 weeks, as I want there to be more variety in events on vanilla :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Ommo

Retired Staff

I just finished Breath of the Wild...
    coincidence?

6. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

The Comp was Brilliant, the chosen theme was Nordic!

Gz to the Winners!
    1st) gmaine
    2nd) Pepstonie
    3rd) toxicgamer88

Thread Locked.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.