Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Skyblock Lottery Buff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tormentous, Dec 30, 2016.

?

What do you think of this idea for a lotto increase?

1. I think this would be the perfect amount. I also like the other ideas.

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. I think this would be the perfect amount. Not sure about the other things though.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. I like the extra ideas, but the monetary aspect needs little to no improvement.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I like nothing about this suggestion. (If you vote here, please reply why.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tormentous

Okay, so last time I suggested this, people were JUST starting to get very wealthy, a week after posting that I became the 2nd richest person on SB with 1.6mil. Now the whole 1st couple pages of baltop have no less than 3mil. This time around when I suggest this, I suggest allowing us to buy ten $1,000 tickets. for a max entry of $10,000. Why? As I mentioned before, the total wealth of the server is vastly greater than before. Also to increase the winning payout, I think there should be 3 daily drawings 8 hours apart, and an announcement that reads something like this: "Buy up to 10 lottery tickets and maybe win big with /lotto buy <#>" I know this wouldn't take much effort, seeing as how the last time I suggested a buff, it was fully implemented within maybe 2 hours. Also feel free to vote below.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1