Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _Mas, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Mas281

Maybe Blue's /msg plugin could be altered so you cannot send pms whilst muted? I noticed a lot of muted players start spamming pm and it gets quite annoying xD

2. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Maybe there could be another command to that becuse it would be too much for just a mute.

3. Mas281

But then hole point of a mute is that an layer can't speak... But I guess maybe something like /pmute or something would be good

4. BiduBR

Retired Staff

yea, i once got muted on a server for a stupid reason and they had that and you feel trapped because you can not communicate.That should just be used if they missuse /msg not on public chat.

5. lzongolo

Exactly, and if they were muted for a wrong reason they couldn't be able to tell anybody because they can't use /msg

6. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

What I think is that when player gets muted, He/she should not be able to use /msg, Because people has that bad way to start spamming people. And when players msg us about that, It is very hard to prove that they're not lying.

However, I know staff can make mistakes and mute them for wrong reason or just mute them for too long time without realizing it. And if /msg was disabled when you were muted, you couldn't tell the staff about it. What I suggest is: Disable /msg when player is muted and add command like /helpop, that you can do once a minute or so, to avoid the spam.