Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arch Suggustions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Qw_Gaming, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Qw_Gaming

So first i want to start off by saying i tried for architect 13 times, and i think i would like the requirements for architect to be a bit lower. Ive been experienced for about a year now, I find it impossible to get arch. Please lower the requirements and its not just for me, its for other strugglers out there who cant get arch. Some of my loyal friends say that I'm architect but i always get denied. Please change the requirements for arch at least by a pretty medium bit.

2. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

Getting Arch isn't supposed to be easy. I would suggest having some people look at it and give suggestions of what needs to be done. I also look at youtube videos, I personally like watching youtubers like mcKupo and some of the older VoxelBox videos. Being a good builder isn't easy but can be done with practice.

3. therealjojo

If arch is too hard, fly around spawn and inspiration plots. Near spawn theres a plot that shows requirments for every build rank. Compare your build to others and see what you should add or remove :)