Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Architect and Artisan Recommendation.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jeremy_owner, Dec 30, 2014.

1. MaJerati

So I thought about a few things and after I attempted my own Architect build I was denied and something came alive. I wanted to see if we can change the way Architect and Artisan can be earned.

*Note: This is only a recommendation.

So after I was denied for my Architect build. I was told to do more of a type of "Life" plot. What I mean by was I was told to try out just making Natural sights and combine that with Industrial aspects. To me that seemed like a little "overkill" to what Architect means.

Here is the meaning of Architect:

ar·chi·tect
    ˈärkəˌtekt/
    noun
    1. 1.
      a person who designs buildings and in many cases also supervises their construction.
      synonyms: designer, planner, draftsman
      "the architect of St. Mary's Cathedral"

Now what I was told was to create landscape and then a building. I feel as though the server should give Architect for making structures that are detailed and "Cover the plot" and that don't require creating a landscape or anything like that.

Now what goes for Artisan?
      Well that can be answered from above. Combine the aspects of Nature and Industrial to create a work of Art.
    Thats all I have to say and remember that it is just a suggestion/recommendation :D

2. Mas281

I can see what you mean, but the only reason you posted this is because your upset you didn't get architect :p

3. MaJerati

Kind of. But that's why I said twice that it's just a recommendation. But hey we all can't get what we want. If I need to put nature then I guess I will.

4. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I did really like this suggestion and I think it would be a great way to see things. Me personally, I like for life-like plots but I have seen people with amazing builds being denied for their ranks because they have no kind of terraforming. I don't mind how the requirements are right now but that was a good suggestion. :D