Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Armor Stands

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jakesaps, Nov 3, 2016.

?

What do you think of people being able to edit armor stands?

1. Yes, this is a great idea!

2. Yes, but I think their should be limitations.

3. Eh, don't really care.

4. No, this should be a pay to play feature.

5. No, but maybe being able to add arms would be OK.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jakesaps

Retired Staff

As a great many people know, there are a lot of people who use armor stands in their builds as people or otherwise. This functionality is great, (at least the fact that we can now use armor stands again), but the way we could set up armor stands as people doing things would be so much better if we could, without a rank add arms or change the position of a leg here or there. (Given the only way to do that in single player at least is /summon this may be difficult). This would make decorating so much easier. I am a huge modern builder usually and have a soccer stadium in one of my builds but can't make it look realistic because I cant shift arms and legs to add cool details. I really want to have a keeper making a great save in my setup but just cant do it without being able to edit armor stands.

Some of the things I want to be able to do, add arms to our armor stands, change arm and leg positions, remove the base, remove the gravitational affect, and the list goes on and on. This proposal would just allow those of us without ranks because our parents won't let us or we just don't want to spend money on the game to have a little more freedom with our decorating and add that extra affect of a live or moving picture.

Thanks to all opinions people have to post down below in the comments.

2. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

3. jakesaps

Retired Staff