Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Artisan is kinda...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Renardi_muliawan, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Renardi_muliawan

Artisan is currently the highest rank in Megacraft... But the only thing that you'll get is... Being famous? Maybe blue should add a gift to the one who gain the Artisan rank... Like 2 more plots, and if it's checked and good enough to be a kitpvp map, minigame map, etc. he/she will get another new plot. I don't know will this work or not... But... Maybe this can be tested?

@BlueFusion12 @The_Kadrek

2. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

They already do get +1 plot but I agree the ranks are kind of boring to earn since you will gain the same thing every rank. I have some ideas in my mind for this but I might make suggestion thread about it later today - tomorrow. MegaCreative is supposed to be for fun to let people use worldedit for free and stuff, ranks are just little addon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Artisan is like anyother rank but just harder, we dont plan on adding big rewards for big ranks because we want evryone to have close to same access to shtuff welp i was told that atleast :p Also the only artisan is icebear and he is already Elite so it wouldnt really matter.

4. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

Think about it like this. Instead of limiting other ranks and giving out new features for each rank, we just give all of the features to everyone.
    The purpose of the builder ranks isn't to give out new features and get rewards. The real purpose is to provide people with something to work towards while also giving people a sense of accomplishment when the reach a higher builder rank.

5. hbl

hbl

I really do think that they should get a reward. An Artisan build should get featured in something... But if you will not do that, I recommend something like /nick? Artisan's really do need a special present! They spent alot of time on there builds... and all they get is 1 new plot???? Just saying they should get like a free VIP rank or atleast /nick...

6. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Try to understand that the server is mainly for players to access free worldedit and have fun with their friends, also what would be the point of giving them free VIP? VIP is donator rank to support the server, not reward to give to people who spend their time on Mega. Also /nick would be very annoying since they could change their name like everyday and no one would know who they're. (Well now there is only 1 artisan but you know what I mean)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. hbl

hbl

But their could be a limit on the time until they could change their name again, such as if I do /nick, I won't be able to change my name for a specific amount of time. I also did kind of make that idea of free VIP thing a random... Even though our Artisan has Elite... lol.

8. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Anyways I hope it wont be added and am 99.9999% sure it wont be added. It would just cause way too many problems on the server.