Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassin Legions (Guild Update)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonPlayz_MC, Feb 8, 2016.

1. TenuxesX

Hello staff members and morning today you are seeing a new guild called assassin legions yeah yeah we did have a old guild called wither legions well that didnt work out really great i've got many hate comments and rudefull ones so today im here to tell you that this guild is about friendship and other things like if you wanna talk about other things then do it and you can use many Gifs as you want once your in the chat room inbox invite its really simple so hopefully you guys understand and also i want you guys to understand that there is many more hatefull people out their that needs to go to hell but just ignore them its fine so heres the new logo its kinda like wither legions but just a new update of the logo so here it is:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[​IMG]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Information About The Guild)
    Alright so what this guild is about is pretty much a free for all hangout guild where you fool round and do meetings you know normal stuff but sometimes you need to be in the meetings so you can at least rank up to become the most strongest players in the guild but if you dont wanna go in the meetings or you are busy at that time and day just message me saying you cant come and simple i will say alright see you at the aftermeeting and if you cant make it then i will understand because some people have school work all kinds of stuff and also if you want more information i will press that edit button and edit the information so when you see the information center place you will see even more information so just message me saying if you wanna join the guild or not or even if the information is not good or anything please just message me and i will add more information about this guild because i will be glad to edit this and add more updates to it so heres the guild application fresh and new:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Assassin Guild Application (!)
    Whats You Minecraft Name?
    How Old Are You?
    What Is Your Timezone Is It Eastern If Not What Is It?
    How Many People Have You Killed In Kitpvp?
    What Level Are You In Kitpvp?
    Why Should We Choose You?
    Do You Like Live Steams?
    What Servers Do You Play The Most?
    Do You Watch Minecraft Movies?
    Do You Ever Wanna Be In A Minecraft Flim/ Movie?
    What Rank Are You?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Staff Members:

Owner: XDragonBloxDudeX

Co-Owner:

Member:

Officer:

Captain:

Co-Captain:

Helper:

Trusted:

True Assassin:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Ranks And Type Of Commands)

Owner- Can make the guild change and add more players in the guild and raise a empire to fight players and evil players.

Co-Owner- Same thing of what the owner does raise a empire but can change ranks and add more ideas to the guild.

Member- A Member is like a normal rank where players are new and they wanna fight and raise a empire to save the day pretty much.

Officer- Helps and keeps the guild safe from people trying to raid it and try to grieff the town hall kinda the same thing as co-owner but just a new command officer does.

Captain- Captain can create allys and be in charge if the owner is not online but the captain has a really really hard job to do you must keep the players happy and not make them mad and fight thats how it works.

Co-Captain- Kinda like the same thing captain does but you can be 2nd in command so when the main captain is afk or even had to go to eat food or whatever and if im even offline too you can use commands and add more people to the guild but only 2-5 people only the owner gets to invite more.

Helper- Helper pretty much just helps people in the guild make sure they are okay and see if they are having fun or they are in a bad mood helper is always there for the players and make sure they are alright and also helps out the owner with things like kitpvp for example and he needs help thats the time when the helper comes back to kill that player.

Trusted- Trusted is like a helper rank but trusted is the best rank ever but its only when the owner trusts you if you can be online for a long time and can kill people in kitpvp and raise people to create a empire or even maybe your brother sister anything but thats how trusted works pretty much.

True Assassin- A True Assassin is like a legendary rank where if you are at least level 25-50 in kitpvp that is a chance to become a true assassin thats how things work.

2. ironicmemexd

"Stop ignoring"

We're ignoring it since we don't want to join, but if someone likes they'll join :)

3. TenuxesX

:mad: