Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

babysocco's MegaCraft Build Team Application

Discussion in 'MegaCraft Build Team Applications' started by babysocco, May 26, 2016.

1. babysocco

Basic Information

What is your in-game name? babysocco

How old are you? 10

What country are you native to? (Include fluent languages spoken and timezone) U.s (America) English Timezone= EST

How long have you been playing on the server? 23 Days

Prior Experience

Have you ever been part of a build team before on any other server? Yes
    If so, please specify which server and what your role or rank was. ZoomiNetwork = (My sisters server if that counts)

If applicable, please explain why you are no longer a part of those build teams, if not, simply put N/A I'm no longer apart of it because her server shut down. :(

Building Skill

What is your best building style or element? (I.e. terraform, steampunk, organic, etc.) Medieval + Steampunk

Please list at least two of your best builds from any source http://thezoominetwork.enjin.com/profile/14011705/pics

Please list a plot ID or warp to at least two builds on MegaCraft Creative 1. -104;156 2. It says they have the same ID (there next to eatchother)

Do you have ample experience with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper commands? Yes

What do you consider you're most valuable skill that you can contribute to the build team? Detail & Design.

Additional Information

Are you able and willing to meet deadlines and requests supplied from leader’s or owners of the server? Yes

Any other information we should know? I like building trees. I come on anytime you want just as long as I'm not in school.

I agree Yes

2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Hey good luck babysocco

3. babysocco

Thanks

4. Friized

Retired Staff

Hey babysocco,
    There is no need to apply on the forums just earn Experienced on Creative and you can hop onto Dyatrian and start your way up to the Builder Rank.
    -Regards Friized