Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Because I'm bored of my life

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lifekiller43_, Nov 7, 2016.

1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

What is up mega craft nation I'm your host killer lifestar letttsss get rooooiiiigggghhhtttt into the news! The first story is that edrig and sid won the tournament and only edrig got the 15 dollar voucher (sid didn't cuz he's already a donator) Also in the news, someone the name of hesitantkilljoy hasn't been online since last year in march! I've been hearing that she's been grounded but she hasn't been here in a long time. Someone please tell me what's happening. That's it for the news.

All frickin righteous neighbor

WHY AM I STILL GETTING HATE?!

2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

What is up megacraft nation im your host TY BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3. hbl

hbl

Unfortunately (for you) some of this information is incorrect. The only reason why Sid didn't acquire the voucher was because he didn't see the tournament as fair. Also, there has been some activity towards the profile of Hesitant.

4. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Have u thought that she gave her account away because she doesn't use it?

5. hbl

hbl

Yes.

Saying that there's been activity towards her account doesn't entirely mean that she's using the account. Read my message again and think before posting your replies that fail to conduct and have any real and/or valuable thought. Sorry if you interpret this as a message in a rudeful manner, just saying.