Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[BETA] Thank you for a company that kills from above.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ctrl_Alt_KaiNik, May 6, 2015.

1. kailanchauhan

Yes. I do post peculiar titles... But all will be revealed.

Beta
    So all this excitement about the new survival, I was thinking maybe some people could run a beta test of it before the official release?
    Thank you
    So I'd like to thank the amazing Megacraft community for being so awesome and especially @jojoisallama and @Karthik_Rules ~disappeared~ for being such good friends to me. Thanks once again!
    Ok. Enough! I declare the suggestions.
    Company
    So on the new survival, I have had a semi-good-ish idea to make companies where you can earn extra money to buy stuff. Also employees and a custom company product?
    Kills
    On kitpvp I think we should have killstreaks that can be selected with /killstreak and the max is 3 at one time. Only a few different ones, maybe one that will drop bombs from above? And the main one...air drops: basically 'care packages' from old black ops but they may contain killstreaks or /shop items.
    Above
    The air drops will be activated by killstreak of 5 and a blaze rod will appear in the hotbar. Then when you click it it will summon an air drop in that area which looks like a chest with a small parachute attached to it.

P.s. Each thing was quite vague because I thought of it just know and there is a lot so I didn't want to make it pages long. :)

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. mandorrhea

I love the idea of adding bombs in kit pvp, maybe in the shop? But you lost me when you talked about the kill streak function, could you explain please? Finally, good idea on the beta testing thing. Hope you get chosen! :D

3. kailanchauhan

So in games you get a special item when you get a killstreak. a killstreak is when you get 2 or more kills in a row without dying... so like how it says double, triple kill etc. so air drop would be at 5 killstreak ('penta kill' if you please). so there would be a menu where you select which 3 killstreaks you activate. so lets say you want one at 3, then 4, then 6. so when you get that x amount of kills then you get the item you selected. Does this clarify your question?

4. mandorrhea

Yes, it does. I really love the idea! Let's see if the staff do too. :p

• Like Like x 1