Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bidu why you no talk?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BiduBR, Nov 20, 2014.

1. BiduBR

Retired Staff

ok so this thread is mostly for people who use teamspeak, in this thread i will clarify why i dont talk in teamspeak

so lets start, well reason number one isnt the biggest issue but the thing is that english isnt my 1st language and i dont know it very well this is the smallest issue and the one that least affects me

reason number 2 well as many of you may know im only 13, 14 next sunday and i do hate my voice, i am trying to talk more but i absolutly hate my voice and if you hear my voice you will hate it i promise that im trying i am recording myslef and also talking a bit in ts. something that kinda also affects me is a some times get intimidated because im the younger of all staff members and like pretty much all staff is more or less 18 so i kinda get a bit intimidated.

But what most affects me afterall is something that i dont want to admit myslef but in the end i think it is true. my biggest fear about talking is the sense of rejection. well through the last year ive really didnt have any friends, ive been changing the group i stay with irl a lot and it was a hard experience and i dont want that to happen hear.

Well i think thats it i hope you understand, i promise i am trying to talk more on ts :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dabomberownz

Retired Staff

Don't record yourself, that'll be worse....anyway I don't care what you sound like because its just banter ;)

• Like Like x 1